No announcement yet.

Oh lord, Rafael saying Lara will fight Jan Zaveck in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I think there is some miscommunication going on here.

You really think I care about Lara vs Zaveck?

I replied to a post about a performance from 4 years ago, I disagreed on the posters take on that fight. How was my reply to him taken and twisted into me saying that Zaveck is a good opponent for Lara. That is amazing.
    Well when you defend him yea. But w/e man

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Well when you defend him yea. But w/e man
      You've seen him post... dude is a complete idiot.

Brings up Zaveck being a top 10 WW but hey, he's not defending him

Comment

Yeah, people say Berto sturggled with him, I said well he was a top 10 WW.

It's pretty funny though, how what I said was twisted, and even though I clarified that I was solely speaking on Berto-Zaveck revionsim, you still accuse me of protecting Zaveck as an opponent for Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
          You've seen him post... dude is a complete idiot.

Brings up Zaveck being a top 10 WW but hey, he's not defending him
          If English is not your first language, I would understand how you can't even comprehend why I brought up his ranking. Did you even see 1. what post I was replying to, 2. what was said in the post, 3. what my argument was? Did you just decided to feel that I like Lara vs Zaveck, with your little tantrum, hurling insults like a high schooler lol. Keep it 100% on the forums p*ssy stop acting angry for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

:s
            http://www.boxingscene.com/jan-zavec...medium=twitter

PBC da future doe.......

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              If English is not your first language, I would understand how you can't even comprehend why I brought up his ranking. Did you even see 1. what post I was replying to, 2. what was said in the post, 3. what my argument was? Did you just decided to feel that I like Lara vs Zaveck, with your little tantrum, hurling insults like a high schooler lol. Keep it 100% on the forums p*ssy stop acting angry for no reason.
              To be fair the quote they're basing their opinion on was just a statement with no previous quote included to reference what you were debating about with jangles. I think you've made it clear that you don't think much of this fight, I think most of us agree it's ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Cmon man lets be serious. Is this fight all that different from Tim Bradley vs Diego Chaves or GGG vs Willie Monroe? Is HBO a scam too?

And read up on Al Haymon. He's a cat who's been a business man since college. He's made much $ in concert promotion & even more money off of creating business that operated within his concert promotion business. He's got very lil lizard brain Don King/Bob Arum **** going on with him from what I can tell. Some scam to just skim off 15% of overpaid fighters doesn't seem like the type of level he'd be working on. I legit think he's trying to make PBC the NFL of boxing & everything he's doing is trying to implement that into taking place over the next 5-10 years.
                He got out of the music business because he ripped off too many artists and got the schit sued out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

PBC da future doe.......
                  Rumors are Rigo gonna be on the undercard.... at least that's what he's going around telling people

Comment

Any chance Lara be given an opponent with the same style? It's always the same recipe, same food, same ****. He wants distance. Opponent chases him and gets potshotted. Lara wins. He slick doe. Same old story. Ask Vanes.

Comment

GGG ducking the amazing superstar LARA

Comment

Working...
                      X