Oh lord, Rafael saying Lara will fight Jan Zaveck in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop complaining! its free!

Comment

Zaveck is a solid guy, but I can't act like I'm excited in any way for this fight as a Lara fan. Was kinda hoping Willie Nelson would be next. Wouldn't mind seeing Lara vs Nelson still or the Charlo brothers in 2016 & I hope they do cuz Lara needs something worthwhile to happen soon.

Comment

Cherry pick! This thread ought to be about whether Keith Thurman will sign to fight Shawn Porter. Or going to pick himself a nice cherry instead like Lara here? haha

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          **** like this makes me wonder if the PBC is just a scam by Haymon to take all of that investor money and distribute it among himself and his fighters.
          Cmon man lets be serious. Is this fight all that different from Tim Bradley vs Diego Chaves or GGG vs Willie Monroe? Is HBO a scam too?

And read up on Al Haymon. He's a cat who's been a business man since college. He's made much $ in concert promotion & even more money off of creating business that operated within his concert promotion business. He's got very lil lizard brain Don King/Bob Arum **** going on with him from what I can tell. Some scam to just skim off 15% of overpaid fighters doesn't seem like the type of level he'd be working on. I legit think he's trying to make PBC the NFL of boxing & everything he's doing is trying to implement that into taking place over the next 5-10 years.

Comment

Yeeeeesh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He turned down Clottey for Zaveck? WTF.
              ... this because GGG ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He turned down Clottey for Zaveck? WTF.
                I was just going to say this. I thought that fight was being made next

Comment

Zaveck/J-Rock would be fine, but Zaveck/Lara? ugh. This fight will not be competitive in the slightest.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 10-08-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Lara by stoppage

Comment

At first I was mad that I was going to be out of town and miss this card. Now I feel a lot better.

It's a damn shame. Lara used to be a guy that demanded to fight the best and did whatever he had to do to make those fights happen. He's beaten 3 scrubs since fighting Canelo on PPV. Why not give Vanes a rematch or fight Julian Williams, Willie Nelson or somebody?

Comment

Working...
                      X