Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton "Amir Khan Is A Stylistic Nightmare for Mayweather" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton "Amir Khan Is A Stylistic Nightmare for Mayweather" (VIDEO)

New interview with Hatton where he confirms, once again, that Khan is much too difficult an opponent for Floyd to consider facing. Hatton implies that Pacquiao is an easier fight for Floyd than Khan is and he believes that if Floyd comes out of retirement he'll face Pacquiao again while actively avoiding Khan for the 5th time in a row.

22:25

So there we have it.

I wonder how much beer and coke ricky was on during this interview?

Comment

timing offsets speed, khan would definitely have his moments but the timing would make him second guess and we know how he gets down once hes timed. he struggled with Christ algieiri... I know triangle theories aren't applicable in boxing but stop it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        not many here will ever refer to ricky as a coke head yet they call people who have never been associated with drug use crack heads

Comment

Hatton looks terrible for someone his young age. Khan got knocked out by Danny Garcia and later had to come off the floor to win a close fight with Diaz. His chances of beating Mayweather are very slim. Hatton is just supporting his countryman.

Comment

I don't understand the "styles" argument for Khan beating Mayweather. Khan fights like a low-rent Manny Pacquiao. He relies on his speed and combinations, jumps in and out, and is reckless. His speed and length would pose a risk, but he is a far less tactical challenge than Pacquiao was and Mayweather would time and control him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Hatton looks terrible for someone his young age. Khan got knocked out by Danny Garcia and later had to come off the floor to win a close fight with Diaz. His chances of beating Mayweather are very slim. Hatton is just supporting his countryman.

Comment

I think for the first 4-5 rounds he can make MAyweather uncomfortable, after that he gets outboxed.

Comment

Whatever Hatton says about Khan being too dangerous for Mayweather and Pacquiao being an easier, safer fight than Khan can be thrown out the window. It has about as much credibility as Oscar picking Lemieux to beat GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    not as much as the 750 ml of IV that fraud jr took to mask his ped use.

Comment

Working...
                    X