No announcement yet.

Lance Pugmire: GGG to replace Floyd as #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance Pugmire: GGG to replace Floyd as #1

The leadership transition in boxing’s pound-for-pound rankings couldn’t be more dramatic.

Amid great skepticism that he’s left the sport for good, the announced retirement of defensive-minded and unbeaten Floyd Mayweather Jr. elevates unbeaten middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin to No. 1 in most corners.
    Which corners would those be exactly?

Lol oh comon, even as a GGG fan I say GGG ought to fight some more live bodies before we say something like that. This kinda **** makes those who appreciate GGG and rate him more appropriately look silly.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...006-story.html

That is down right stupid,how can you be p4p#1 and not have beat not 1 current champion?? damn they are watering **** down...How can he be ranked over Kovalev,Chocalito,Wlad just to name 3??

Comment

As a big fan of GGG let me just say to those who dislike him...I get it. The hype and his trainer annoy a lot of his fans too. Trust me.

Comment

Damn lol.

HBO paid Lance some good under the table money for him to write this bullsht.

Comment

Why the **** are even credible writers ranking Golovkin above Kovalev?

The **** is wrong with people

Comment

I tend to avoid fighters this damn hyped but GGG is just so well versed in actually boxing I refuse to not be a fan of him. Hopefully he continues to rack up the wins to prove said hype.

Comment

I am going at laugh if he gets knocked out by Lemieux, even though I really should not because it is not that improbable. The aftermath would be priceless though, the rest of the year would be all laughs.

Comment

Not even close. This is just idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Why the **** are even credible writers ranking Golovkin above Kovalev?

The **** is wrong with people
                  I swear i am dying to know the answer to this

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I am going at laugh if he gets knocked out by Lemieux, even though I really should not because it is not that improbable. The aftermath would be priceless though, the rest of the year would be all laughs.
                    Lemieux is going to get slaughtered,he is not even that good

Comment

Working...
                    X