No announcement yet.

Ward gonna get his asssss kicked by Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward gonna get his asssss kicked by Kovalev

Kovalevs style and body dimensions are all wrong for ward.

Kovalevs strengths are all wrong for ward
    (good speed/raw power)

Ward isnt gonna bully or mangle kovalev .

The key for team kovalev will be in ref selection and judge selection and site/venue. They key will be getting russian assses in venue seats .

Train for activity and stamina.

I truely think kovalev is taking the rest of 2015 off to spend time with family and vacation before he goes 1 full year of training camps and getting in monster shape to throw and be very active vs war In the late fall of 2016.

Pity reply

Comment

I agree Kovalev will knock Ward out. I don't think Ward will agree to fight him. Kovalev would love to fight Ward. Kovalev is the best light heavyweight in the world by far in my opinion.

Comment

And if Ward wins you will just make excuses claiming Kovalev was shot or some other bull****
        Last edited by Larry the boss; 10-07-2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Kovalev has some balance issues that Ward could take advantage of. However, JDJ seems to have helped rectify that issue a lot. I would probably pick Kovalev too. We'll see how Ward looks in his upcoming fights though.

Comment

50-50 fight IMO. We've never seen Ward have to go to that next gear. You have to think he has it. Kovalev was supposed to be a crude slugger (according to the guys on here who know it all yet watch 5 fights a year) and was going to get undressed by an ancient but still technically brilliant Bhop. He beat the dog**** out of Bhop. And he is improving and showing new parts to his game every time out. Ward would be the smaller man, never having taken a punch from a man so powerful, ad unable to bully a man as strong and as big as Kovalev. But Ward can fight in basically any style he needs to, and is equally effective. Ward would be the most elusive and confident fighter Kovalev has ever faced. I can see ways either guy can win. This is the fight I want after Kovalev vs Superman has been settled. Not GGG vs Ward. GGG cant beat Ward. I'm a GGG fan who admits Ward is ALL wrong for him.

Comment

Im going to post a video when Ward beats Kovalev(and mention excuses fans and Abel Sanchez can come up with)

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Kovalevs style and body dimensions are all wrong for ward.

Kovalevs strengths are all wrong for ward
                (good speed/raw power)

Ward isnt gonna bully or mangle kovalev .

The key for team kovalev will be in ref selection and judge selection and site/venue. They key will be getting russian assses in venue seats .

Train for activity and stamina.

I truely think kovalev is taking the rest of 2015 off to spend time with family and vacation before he goes 1 full year of training camps and getting in monster shape to throw and be very active vs war In the late fall of 2016.
                I know you are trolling, but for the record, Kovalev isnt fighting again in 2015 because HBO is putting their budget elsewhere. Since Duva is their bottom b*tch, they tell her when her fighters will or wont fight. Simple as that.

Comment

Larry you just going for the guy with blackness in him, you dont fool no one.

Ward doesnt have pascals power.

Ward will be outgunned. He is gonna taste that russian power and get beat up . I can see ward quitting on his stool trying to save face and say he hurt his knee and cant continue after 9 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    And if Ward wins you will just make excuses claiming Kovalev or some other bull****
                    ^^^^^^this

Its a great Match-up but I favor Ward. Both are highly skilled but Ward's physical strength is highly underrated because of his fighting style

Kov will do his best work inside and I could see him getting mugged a little on the inside by Ward

With Hopkins being middle aged, and Maywetaher being retired, I think Ward has the most know how and knowledge of nuances of things in-ring today

Comment

Working...
                    X