Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: DeGale Won't Beat Bute Better Than I Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch gets paid by Sky Sports for his opinion, they want him to play up his arrogance because that's what gets the clicks. Remember when he was covering the Mayweather fight and he told Floyd about knocking out Groves, he was the #1 trend on twitter etc, everyone was talking about him.

Froch & Sky are not daft.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoJim View Post
      Did Froch fight Bute?

What about Groves? I feel he should've fought Groves before retiring, preferably in Wembley.
      Yeah, he should have fought in front of 80k people...

Comment

Probably..... he destroyed Bute every which way

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Yea, he plastered Bute in 5..... and he knocked out Groves twice.
          Yeah, I know. They're his favourite topics of conversation, along with Andre Ward being boring and Joe Calzaghe being scared of him.

Comment

Yeah, I know. They're his favourite topics of conversation, along with Andre Ward being boring and Joe Calzaghe being scared of him.
            Yea, those comments were disappointing at the time, so I dont blame folks for saying that Froch ducked Degale. Thats how it goes.

But the truth is that Calzaghe owed Froch nothing, so Froch made his own way..... just like how Froch owes Degale nothing, and Degale must now make his own way.

Before he became old and disinterested, I dont think there is a man weighing 168 who Froch wouldn't fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Yea, those comments were disappointing at the time, so I dont blame folks for saying that Froch ducked Degale. Thats how it goes.

But the truth is that Calzaghe owed Froch nothing, so Froch made his own way..... just like how Froch owes Degale nothing, and Degale must now make his own way.

Before he became old and disinterested, I dont think there is a man weighing 168 who Froch wouldn't fight.
              Did I say Froch ducked Degale?

Did anyone say Froch ducked Degale?

Comment

Did I say Froch ducked Degale?

Did anyone say Froch ducked Degale?
                No. No, not referring to you at all, just comments in general.

Plenty of people have suggested that Froch ducked Degale.

Comment

Working...
                X