No announcement yet.

Matthysse going to a psycologist and thinking of moving up to 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    At the time he thought it might have been permanent or if he took more damage it would be permanent. There's nothing hypothetical, he was in that situation. Holy **** you're ******. Get an education instead of studying how Floyd slips a punch. What you're saying is absolutely absurd and makes you look ******ed.
    Might have been, or if, all hypothetical like my initial point. Then the name calling and the best part "Get an education instead of studying how Mayweather slips a punch"

You never had any ammunition to begin with, you're too emotional, what I bolded is proof of that because it's what I've been saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      Might have been, or if, all hypothetical like my initial point. Then the name calling and the best part "Get an education instead of studying how Mayweather slips a punch"

You never had any ammunition to begin with, you're too emotional, what I bolded is proof of that because it's what I've been saying.
      You're an idiot. He was blinded, period. You don't know what "real" "situation" or "hypothetical," means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        I don't give a flying **** about Lucas Matthysse, D.

Larry is a grown man with a brain of a child, I'm not bothered by his threads. I don't even read them most of the time.

I just find it hilarious how you guys make everything about Floyd. You and Temma went full ****** in this thread and still are.

Like I said, pathetic.
        Szef, come on man. the problem is he and I are calling a lot of guys out and they can't take it. You know exactly what I am talking about.

Again, its NSB. This is how the forums work. Like I said to elblanco some guys just never want to see Floyd fans clown or mock anything. Like we are not allowed to play in your sandbox.

Well if you don't let us play then we are gonna just run in, kick your fort down, and keep it moving. LOL.

In all seriousness, As I said earlier, I completely understand what Lucas said and think he made the best decision for himself. He was going to get KTFO if he didn't stop.

That said, its NSB. You know as well as I that saying "health first" was like dropping a bloody cow in shark infested waters.

Comment

• Time is up for Lucas

he is 33 years old

140 was his prime weight

he is too small for 147...

Only great fighters can really go onwards past the ages of 33-34 and continue to succeed at such a high level even at weight classes they don't belong in. It's a shame he has never won a world title. He is very deserving. Should have got given Khabbibivbriferdadsv and give Broner the harder fight in Postol....but boxing isn't fair.

He needed to ditch his team earlier on. They don't cut it at the top level. They relied on Lucas himself with his power to do all the work...he was so often blasting guys out of there he never developed the patience and understanding of how to setup his work against technical boxers. He still did well and beat Alexander & Judah all them years ago...but got shafted. Boxing is a cruel sport and even a small decision can change the outcome of your career drastically.

It's not just Lucas who is on his way out though... I expect Khan and Bradley to be gone soon.

Time is the enemy.
          Last edited by miniq; 10-06-2015, 03:10 PM.

Comment

You're an idiot. He was blinded, period.
            You don't think he could've been lying to save face since he quit?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              do whatever you wish dude, its fine by me. keep deflecting.

In between time and in the mean time, go learn how other attributes are more important than power and learn not to jack off everytime a power puncher knocks out Mike ****ing Dallas Jr.
              i can't, i love KOs, can you stop ******* off everytime floyd clinches his opponent? i know is hard to do for you, 2 half naked dudes rubbing each other....

Comment

• Why a smaller man who got KO'd by a bigger man, thinks he will have success @ a heavier weight, is beyond me. that shot to the eye must have loosened something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  i can't, i love KOs, can you stop ******* off everytime floyd clinches his opponent? i know is hard to do for you, 2 half naked dudes rubbing each other....
                  LOL. dude, I don't mind that you like KO's we all do. But KTFO of Mike dallas jr shouldn't cause the reaction it did.

Look dude, just ramp down the slurpage of Lucas. We all make mistakes-Larry on Broner, Dunn on Mikey Garcia, Dean on Lucas. Sometimes we can't see things when we like a fighter.

As for this, he quit dude and many thought he could continue. he is gonna get ****ted on for that because that is what NSB does.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You don't think he could've been lying to save face since he quit?
                    It's possible, but we're going off the premise that he really was blinded
                    Tenma seems to think being in a real life situation where you sustain an injury , and don't know how bad it is, is the same as discussing the possibility of being injured. It's beyond ******ed.

Comment

You're an idiot. He was blinded, period. You don't know what "real" "situation" or "hypothetical," means.
                      Post fight, he didn't say anything about not being able to see. He said that he heard something pop when he got hit in the eye and wanted to avoid more damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X