No announcement yet.

Matthysse going to a psycologist and thinking of moving up to 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by el-blanco View Post
    they make everything about floyd. Somehow they equate a guy crying about his health in a hypothetical fight to a guy who felt he was in actual danger during a fight. Their stupidity knows no limits.
    u guys made evrything about floyd for the past 6 years so of course when we see things like this we will say something, but im talking more about cotto and others who have quit lets just drop floyd out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      This is why I can't help but laugh at some of you guys. So all of a sudden you, other than the actual person who's looking out for his safety, gets to decide when it's actually called for? Hilarious.

Your replying to the wrong person.
      beg my pard'

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        This is why I can't help but laugh at some of you guys. So all of a sudden you, other than the actual person who's looking out for his safety, gets to decide when it's actually called for? Hilarious.

Your replying to the wrong person.
        You're ******ed or a blind fanboy if you think a hypothetical situation is the same as an actual event.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          haha open them eyes bro just need to stick with your floyd fan club you and your closet buddies man you have been gettin owned in these threads and why you are acting a bit childish now is unknown to us all lol with your little memes smh if you keep planning to go on i'll get my popcorn ready

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I think you need to check the first response to this thread which is by you and implicitly references Floyd.
            No it doesn't. it references all those that mocked and yapped about "health first". We all know Floyd made the phrase famous-so to speak.

I really do not see what your issue is. Fighters that quit get clowned on NSB. The phrase "health first" has been a favorite joke amongst the non Floyd fans.

So when a guy who the non-Floyd fans slurp endlessly quits and then uses the phrase, well what would you expect?

Its like you expected NSB not to be NSB.

Comment

• Floyd is retired and the gays can't get his ass outta their mouths..

Time to find another black fighter to rally behind, LArry's back on the Broner train, but I think most of them will ride the Ward train.

Comment

• so we are just paranoids? dunn is not a floyd fan and that first post in a thread that is not about floyd wasn't a reference about floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  beg my pard'
                  Happens, no worries.

To add, health first is self explanatory. One felt the dangers of going in against someone he felt was juiced, the other felt the dangers of sustaining a permanent eye injury, in the end the deciding factor was health.

It's the stupidity of thinking otherwise that allowed this thread to go the way it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    This is the very first post in this thread:

Stop playing stupid, you knew exactly what you were doing.
                    Yes, I was asking if the phrase was going to get mocked. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that question. we all know why the phrase "health first" is debated on NSB.

See my response to el-blanco in post #115.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      so we are just paranoids? dunn is not a floyd fan and that first post in a thread that is not about floyd wasn't a reference about floyd?
                      They all see it as revenge for Broner lmfaooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X