No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin on a Commercial for the IWatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    "GGG in an Apple commerical sonnnnnnnnn!!!!, we made it, woooooooo, we getting that check boy, we popular!"

"Bet you the ppv does more than 50k though, bet you won't do it p*ssy!!! Come on, you know the PPV will surpass 50k son. We got dat Apple money, dat Manzana dinero..."

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Why do people bet points? that's "pointless" pun intended. Lol no balls? Do you want my points? I'll give you my 10 million points right now man. I don't care about betting points.

1 month Avatar bet?

Okay the PPV does not surpass 250k PPV's. You have to rock an Andre Ward avatar of choice. I'll rock an avatar of your choice.
      You said BOMB, under 250K is not a bomb. Leave it at 200K and forget the avatar bet, make it a ban bet and make it for 6 months. IF it is UNDER 175K, I will accept a 1 year ban and if OVER 250K you take a 1 year ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        You said BOMB, under 250K is not a bomb. Leave it at 200K and forget the avatar bet, make it a ban bet and make it for 6 months. IF it is UNDER 175K, I will accept a 1 year ban and if OVER 250K you take a 1 year ban.
        Calm down bro

Comment

Bro, i'm doing 250k for fun. 250k is not impressive. I'm giving you a win over me by saying 250k. You're lowering the standard now. I think it does 250k. Success would be 350k+.

But yeah whatever, I haven't lost a bet in a while, or bet in a fun bet in a while. So 200k it is, but just for the record, that is nothing. That would be pathetic numbers. But you are on for that bet. Mark it down.

Comment

i want that avy/sig bet barcham, 2 months

Comment

The heck? Lowered standards, 1 year ban bets?

Relax dude.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                i dont care about points,ill do a 2 month sig bet

ggg vs lemule will not surpass say....the averages of canelo vs lara and canelo vs anglulo
                Amazing how everyone is backing off on this PPV being a total bomb, which is the claim that was made.

You want to make a bet based on claims that were made but now being retreated on, I'm there. Just let me know.

Comment

Amazing how everyone is backing off on this PPV being a total bomb, which is the claim that was made.

You want to make a bet based on claims that were made but now being retreated on, I'm there. Just let me know.
                  pick a number then

Comment

Lol it's funny you are acting just like GGG rght now, putting yourself in a winning position. I might as well counter you with 800k PPV's and loser gets an IP ban, if that's how you want to play.

Yeah?

Comment

The problem is that to you 150-200k would be good numbers. That is the issue with the bet. I said okay, i'll take your 200k bet, avatar for a month. You're talking about 1 year bans now. Moving the goal post. If you want points, i'll give you points for free, idc about points. Let's be reasonable. You guys say GGG is so popular and all that, under 300k would suck.

Comment

Working...
                      X