No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin on a Commercial for the IWatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    But I said it will bomb, then you said let's bet. Then I said how can we bet on that when to you low ass numbers would be a success. Then you said 200k, then I said that sucks but okay I accept

So I don't understand, where did I backtracked when I accepted your 200k low standard?

Whatever, forget the bet altogether. Now i'm backtracking, cause you need to stop lying. You seem dishonest, like you would not even go through with the bet, so forget it.
    The question is not what can be considered to be a success, but what can be considered to be a bomb. You do realize that a 'bomb' is worse than breaking even or making a small profit. A 'bomb' means taking a significant loss.

It is not my fault that you have a poor understanding of your own language.

Comment

• Good for boxing.

Some people are a little too in love with GGG though. I mean, 1 year bans? WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        The question is not what can be considered to be a success, but what can be considered to be a bomb. You do realize that a 'bomb' is worse than breaking even or making a small profit. A 'bomb' means taking a significant loss.

It is not my fault that you have a poor understanding of your own language.
        Apple doe, superstar, everyone knows him doe.

There, I spoke your language.

Comment

• Like the Ol' Dirty Bastard "Let's Go Champ"...themed music...Triple G makin' big moves...

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
            Like the Ol' Dirty Bastard "Let's Go Champ"...themed music...Triple G makin' big moves...
            green k

Comment

• since kev is out i want the sig AND avy,yea im about that LIFE

Comment

• Very astute of Apple to use GGG here. Apple is the kind of company that does their homework on this type of thing. To sports fans who know GGG, it immediately adds credibility to the ad. For everyone else, it's just a quick spot for the Apple Watch fitness capability..

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  green k
                  Thank you Sir!...

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    since kev is out i want the sig AND avy,yea im about that LIFE
                    No problem.

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
                    Very astute of Apple to use GGG here. Apple is the kind of company that does their homework on this type of thing. To sports fans who know GGG, it immediately adds credibility to the ad. For everyone else, it's just a quick spot for the Apple Watch fitness capability..
                    I would like to see a commercial where Golovkin wears it under the cuff of his glove during sparring and a heavy bag workout and then they show it still working after the workout. A 21st century Timex torture test, as it were. Somehow I doubt the watch would survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      And still the whack Lemieux ppv will bomb. No Apple commercial will save that crappy ppv.

Comment

Working...
                      X