No announcement yet.

Name 5 Active Fighters That You Like That Are A Different Race Than You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    Floyd Mayweather (being Mexican this is almost like a mortal sin)
    why?i kno lots of mexicans who are TBE fans

its rumored that the mexican flag TMT shirt is the highest selling one after the US flag

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Floyd Mayweather (being Mexican this is almost like a mortal sin)

Mexican card revoked.

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      why is that funny??

rioss is from oxnard and abner is from HG

not sure where maregerito is from but ive always liked him ever since the cintron fights,he has no quit in him

I laughed at antioun margerito

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
      fan of boxing as whole not just a few fighters NOT A DICK PULLER LIKE ALL THE GUYS ABOVE ME

Pull my d*ck

Comment

Cotto, Froch, Donaire, Marquez, Maidana.

Comment

1. Lomachenko - a pleasure to watch and utilizes foot speed to expose angles and explode with combinations.

2. Carl Frampton - a good mesh of power and boxing skill. Had a rough night out recently but he pulled through and remained composed.

3. Golovkin - KO artist, skilled and steamrolls through his opposition as he should, seeing as how they are below him in every department.

4. Naoya Inoue - poised, young and far from his prime yet has managed to over throw two champions in 8 fights.

5. Donnie Nietes - unsung hero of the Philippines. He doesn't fight the best names around every time out, but he does remain active. However, when he does step up, he puts on a show.

Comment

Mayweather/Canelo/lomachenko/Rigo/Crawford.

Btw, while I agree with your assessment of the "scene", it's mostly Ricans who are the flag wavers here. Pacquiao fans were like that a bit too at one point. But it's the ricans who sig young untested fighters and old retired mediocre dudes simply because they're from the same island. I mean, just look at all the Cotto avatars and sigs; All of those guys are Ricans. If Cotto wasn't Rican they wouldn't care about him at all. It's really bizarre actually.

Comment

Walters,Loma,Lemieux,3G,1Time

Comment

you guys are nothing but dickpullers

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                  you guys are nothing but dickpullers
                  And you're an uptight ***** trying hard to be different.

Comment

Kovalev
                    Thurman
                    Porter
                    Ggg
                    Lomachenko

Comment

Gamboa
                      Canelo
                      Bradley
                      Thurman
                      Kirkland

Next gen.
                      Anthony Joshua and Errol Spence are good, but not world class yet.

Some of my old favs, I still watch fights, I just don't care if they win or lose.
                      Broner liked him first time I seen him fight, but now I respect his skill, not much else.
                      Manny after claiming he won and also injured, I lost a lot of respect for him, take your L like a man. Now with the IV thing, I will watch if he fights Khan.
                      Cotto he has turned into maybe the biggest diva in boxing, if he beats Canelo (I think he gets beat, but he can win) and ducks GGG, I will have lost what little respect for him (if he fought Floyd instead, I would not consider that a duck)

Comment

Working...
                      X