No announcement yet.

Floyd enjoying retired life with Justin Bieber on vacation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
    Floyd's daughters are big Bieber fans so that's how they met and they are together ever since.
    Hey gay marriage is an acceptable thing now a days . I think they are more open about there relationship now. They can raise his kids together now.
    Last edited by boxinghead530; 10-05-2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

What the fook? Is Floyd turning into Michael Jackson? Also, who the hell goes to Bora Bora with another guy?

Comment

Floyd and Justin enjoying themselves in Bora Bora together

Comment

Interesting thread. A lot of posters that were saying good riddance to Floyd can't stop talking about what he is doing.

Can't wait to hear Bieber's 911 call when Floyd whoops his ass.

Dispatcher: 911
          Bieber: Help Floyd hit me and threw all my clothes out
          Dispatch: where is your location
          Floyd in background: *****, I told you the ostrich red bottom boots were MIIINEEE
          Bieber: ahhh, ahhh ahhhhhh
          Dispatch: Hello, Al haymon, its the police uhhh we have a situation........

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Floyd and Justin enjoying themselves in Bora Bora together

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Interesting thread. A lot of posters that were saying good riddance to Floyd can't stop talking about what he is doing.

Can't wait to hear Bieber's 911 call when Floyd whoops his ass.

Dispatcher: 911
            Bieber: Help Floyd hit me and threw all my clothes out
            Dispatch: where is your location
            Floyd in background: *****, I told you the ostrich red bottom boots were MIIINEEE
            Bieber: ahhh, ahhh ahhhhhh
            Dispatch: Hello, Al haymon, its the police uhhh we have a situation........

Comment

respesct beber,,, hes a cool cat made quite a few gud songs,,, would like to see him and broner do a collab as AB is a much betterer rapper than TBE.,,<

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                respesct beber,,, hes a cool cat made quite a few gud songs,,, would like to see him and broner do a collab as AB is a much betterer rapper than TBE.,,<
                What grown ass man listens to Justin Beiber talk about Gayness !

Comment

the bieber thing is getting seriously creepy

i thought he had him ring walk with him for ratings and because he said his teenage daughter had a thing for bieber

now they're taking karaoke honeymoons together

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    That's a funny Fu cking picture. Is that their official wedding photo?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      Fucking shit you queer, boy.

Beiber and Fraud just need to come out of the closet already, what grown ass man hangs out with a boy on a boat?

Floyd and Beiber are like Rahad Jackson and his little asian boy from Boogie Nights.

Comment

Working...
                      X