Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Eyes Voluntary: Why Should We Wait on Povetkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
    He talks about Povetkin delaying the Klitschko unification "we both got mandatories". Well if you wanted that unification, you would've done everytihing in your power to get your mandatory out of the way as early as possible. This doesn't look like someone eager to unify.

lol
    You actually implying that Povetkin would be more scared to fight Wilder than to fight Klitschko?
    Okay, this man ain't playing games. BWC, you better watch out, the Deontay Wilder's scrotum masked crusader Sledgeweather is coming for your title.
    Fail reading comprehension again. I'm saying he ducked Klitschko's for years, how does that mean he more scared of wilder?

Also, let's not pretend we don't know the real reason wilder took two tune-ups already, or are we supposed to pretend that wilder should have fought top opponents just months after hurting his right hand and undergoing a hand operation?

Or did you not even know that? Are you one of the fools who interpreted the Molina fight as Molina nullyfying Wilder's right hand instead of the fact that wilder wasn't even attempting to throw it in the first three and a half rounds? And even after that was hesitant to show it?

Lol, watched the fight with my friend, a casual fan, and he asked me if wilder is a one handed fighter (left) because he was confused bwt why he only using one hand. Go watch the right again, you'll see what I mean, and then you'll understand why Povetkin and team were pushing so hard for the fight back then, and then decided to fight in November when they realised wilder would take another tune up in sep to give his right hand another go.

And plz don't gummie that 'Povetkin need a tune up too excuse. Povetkin ain't injured, ciykd have easily fought in sept or Oct as well, and only fights twice a year anyway. Fighting wilder in Dec instead if wach in Nov would have been in tune with his modus operandi.

He tried to fool the public into thinking wilder was scared jus like PAC to mayweather, GGG to ward, and kovakev to stevenson. He's just the guy that wanted to fight a disabled man and then his behind wach when he realised that wilder and team saw right through him.

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      jennings was in a defensive shell for most of the fight unlike povetkin.
      Excuses excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Excuses excuses
        where's the excuses? did you not watch the fights?

Comment

• I think Wilder is trying to get another fight in for more experience, i don't think his camp are confident that he could take on Povetkin as of now. This is why they are using delaying tactics to get more fights in. If i was Povetkin i would petition the organisation to stick to their word and make Wilder defend his belt next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I think Wilder is trying to get another fight in for more experience, i don't think his camp are confident that he could take on Povetkin as of now. This is why they are using delaying tactics to get more fights in. If i was Povetkin i would petition the organisation to stick to their word and make Wilder defend his belt next.
            hes been fighting cans tho. that doesnt give him any better experience

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
              hes been fighting cans tho. that doesnt give him any better experience
              That's true lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                Wlad is an extremely hard puncher and also shoves after his punches land.

Povetkin went down, but he got up and still looked okay. I've never seen Povetkin hurt in any of his fights that I can remember.
                Povetkin was hurt pretty bad in the Wlad fight. Probably also due to exhaustion

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Fail reading comprehension again. I'm saying he ducked Klitschko's for years, how does that mean he more scared of wilder?

Also, let's not pretend we don't know the real reason wilder took two tune-ups already, or are we supposed to pretend that wilder should have fought top opponents just months after hurting his right hand and undergoing a hand operation?
                  He took two tune-ups because thats the only thing he fights.

Or did you not even know that? Are you one of the fools who interpreted the Molina fight as Molina nullyfying Wilder's right hand instead of the fact that wilder wasn't even attempting to throw it in the first three and a half rounds? And even after that was hesitant to show it?

Lol, watched the fight with my friend, a casual fan, and he asked me if wilder is a one handed fighter (left) because he was confused bwt why he only using one hand. Go watch the right again, you'll see what I mean, and then you'll understand why Povetkin and team were pushing so hard for the fight back then, and then decided to fight in November when they realised wilder would take another tune up in sep to give his right hand another go.
                  Yes, so the solution for Povetkin is to wait more so the hand heals even more?

And plz don't gummie that 'Povetkin need a tune up too excuse. Povetkin ain't injured, ciykd have easily fought in sept or Oct as well, and only fights twice a year anyway. Fighting wilder in Dec instead if wach in Nov would have been in tune with his modus operandi.
                  Its called ring rust. This is you: "I want Wilder to fully recover from hand injury by fighting stiffs, but **** Povetkin, I want him on a minimum year layoff."

He tried to fool the public into thinking wilder was scared jus like PAC to mayweather, GGG to ward, and kovakev to stevenson. He's just the guy that wanted to fight a disabled man and then his behind wach when he realised that wilder and team saw right through him.
                  Oh yes, Wilduh... so scawy...
                  https://instagram.com/p/8Ljet1wQ01/

As for the rest,
                  Worshipper alert! Worshipper alert!
                  Go slobber your tongue over the nether regions of your NBA posters you hang on your wall.
                  Either you're a Cutthroat alt, or your his soulmate.

Oh, and just for the record...
                  You're doing it again...
                  or are we supposed to pretend that wilder should have fought top opponents just months after hurting his right hand and undergoing a hand operation?
                  Justifies cherry-picks.
                  and then you'll understand why Povetkin and team were pushing so hard for the fight back then
                  Condemns cherry-pick.

Stay biased, my friend.

Comment

• Hopefully the WBC stands firm in wanting negotiations for the Povetkin fight in October and eventually a pursebid in November.

The fight will then take place in the first quarter of 2016. of course Wilder can take a non-title fight in the interim period.

Comment

• I pretty much read this thread title as: "why do I have to fight Povetkin?"

Because you're parading around as a champion and a prospect at the same time?

Comment

Working...
                      X