Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prichard Colon, Terrel Williams in Battle of Unbeatens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is good match making. it's so healthy for prospects to face other prospects and i really wish it happened more often (british boxing has been quite good for it lately with degale-groves, saunders-eubank jr and joshua-whyte). it's a great learning experience even for the loser

Comment

Williams is a Knockout artist. Terrel had been patiently waiting, now it's his turn.

Comment

Whats the agreed weight for this? Williams has been campaigning at 147 ; Colon has been @ light-middleweight.Looks like they are really trying their best to sell Colon as the future adding a 'undefeated' fighter to his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Whats the agreed weight for this? Williams has been campaigning at 147 ; Colon has been @ light-middleweight.Looks like they are really trying their best to sell Colon as the future adding a 'undefeated' fighter to his resume.
          Im assuming 147.. Colon's last fight was actually at 149 but in Toronto they also weigh you the day of the fight so they put the fight day weights on BoxRec.

Comment

I haven't seen Williams fights but it looks like he is a power puncher, so is Colon But Colon is a boxer-puncher with really long arms and footwork, Im expecting Prichard Colon to do a nasty KO on Williams.

Comment

Oh yeah, and one more thing...*** GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS!!

Comment

It looks like an even match but in reality following bios and numbers one can see that Terrel Williams is now 31 yr old (close to be 32) having 14 fights in a 8 year span and being currently ranked 174 in WW division. Colon just turned 23 yr old and has been more active doing all his fights in 2 1/2 yrs, being currently ranked 45 in SWW division. In their last fights: Williams weighted officially 146 Lbs while Colon got 154 1/2 against Vivian Harris. I see advantages for Colon.

Comment

Working...
                X