No announcement yet.

How long until Broner disses Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until Broner disses Floyd?

I felt it since May and smelled it all in the air last night......

This would be like kid-n-play rap beefing with tupac

Comment

He would have done it after Porter had he beaten him. Still not convinced it was ever supposed to be Berto fighting Floyd - business was bad..can't tell me Broner wouldn't have sold more and brought attention. He just ****ed it up again.

Comment

Next week. Bonehead will say that his legacy will be 10 times what Floyd's was.

Comment

Saw it coming when Floyd started calling Spence "Lil Bro"

Comment

I'm surprised Floyd opted for Berto to have a fake feud with him instead of Broner. Floyd vs Broner would have gotten more buys.

Comment

Why would he do that? They're still friend

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                He would have done it after Porter had he beaten him. Still not convinced it was ever supposed to be Berto fighting Floyd - business was bad..can't tell me Broner wouldn't have sold more and brought attention. He just ****ed it up again.
                I agree I think the Porter fight was meant to set Broner up for the Floyd fight and he blew it. Now with Broner being replaced as "big bro's" favorite with Errol Spence you can since the jealousy from Broner.

Comment

Yup. Saw it when Floyd dumped him for Spence.

Comment

I don't know about that but the best thing Broner can do for himself is stay away from Floyd and just work on bettering himself and be the best he can be, work at his own attributes... I think him having nothing to do with Floyd actually benefits him tbh, and that's not a stab at Floyd either, it just seemed Broner wanted to be just like Floyd and that's not how things work.

Comment

Working...
                    X