Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else thinks that Broner beats Mattysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    even before if broner boxes he wins easy. This isnt the first time Lucas looked like a average fighter

when did Broner become some kind of defensive wizard? or some kind of good boxer? he doesn't have the skillset to do what Danny and Postol do

Broner would be target practice for Lucas

in fact, it would be a good comback fight for Lucas...help him build some confidence

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      I thought Matthysse beat Judah and Alexander. Anyway, all 4 guys are better than Broner, so...

And no, Broner is not a good boxer. He's a C+ fighter
      C+ fighter with 4 championships.

Ok.

Comment

I thought Matthysse beat Judah and Alexander. Anyway, all 4 guys are better than Broner, so...

And no, Broner is not a good boxer. He's a C+ fighter
        come on man. Lucas looked pretty ordinary for most of the rounds against those too, and judah was already over the hill

Comment

Boxes as in he plans to avoid lucas and uses his jab. I know if Broner trades with Lucas than Lucas has a bigger chance
          Has he ever shown the ability to do that? No he hasn't, which clearly means he's not capable of it. People need to stop pretending Broner is this big talent who lacks discipline, doesn't train etc. He's just not good.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            when did Broner become some kind of defensive wizard? or some kind of good boxer? he doesn't have the skillset to do what Danny and Postol do

Broner would be target practice for Lucas

in fact, it would be a good comback fight for Lucas...help him build some confidence
            so what even if he was targer practice he would never quit. Maidana has alot more power than lucas. there were a couple of rounds were broner was outworking/ outboxing Maidana. I think he would beat lucas pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
              C+ fighter with 4 championships.

Ok.
              That should tell you how little titles mean these days. Broner has never beaten anyone above C level and he's a 4 division champ.

Comment

so what even if he was targer practice he would never quit. Maidana has alot more power than lucas. there were a couple of rounds were broner was outworking/ outboxing Maidana. I think he would beat lucas pretty easy
                Troof.

Maidana caught Ab at the right time. Stuff like that happens all the time. As mentioned before, AB was outboxing Chino in several rounds.

Comment

you're entitled to your opinion...i have no problem with stupid people

Comment

Has he ever shown the ability to do that? No he hasn't, which clearly means he's not capable of it. People need to stop pretending Broner is this big talent who lacks discipline, doesn't train etc. He's just not good.
                    so according to you Khabib Allakhverdiev is garbage or something?
                    because broner beat him pretty easy

Comment

That should tell you how little titles mean these days. Broner has never beaten anyone above C level and he's a 4 division champ.
                      If it's so easy to get then why does Lucas doesnt have one?

Comment

Working...
                      X