Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people blaming the head butt

Dear

Give it up. I rooted for him but he lost EVERY big fight and went to hell eith John Molina. Fans always had an excuse though

Comment

only a shocker to those WHO DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT BOXING . who didn't see this coming what is shocking is the so called boxing fans on here but then I rember there are nothing but dickrideing fanboys on here who all about riding a man nuts

Comment

Originally posted by DSGteamko View Post
        Finally the hypachine is over. Danny took that nig g a soul, he didnt want to fight anymore , my boy garcia , send that stinky ass argentinian to retirement. GGG you re next.
        #WARLEMIUX
        give me a break. garcia is a coward. he would have been ko'ed by postol easily. he knew it and his pyscho dad knew it which is why they ducked postol.

Comment

Heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            Nonsense if that was the case he would have quit against Molina.

Matthysse is a very good fighter. He just lost to a better fight.
            Matthysee will be back he is still a good fighter but Postol looks like a bad style match up for him and I think Postol is going to be a bad match up for a lot of fighters. That size, length and jab should make him favored against anyone at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Guys like you are bad for the sport, no one needs haters like you.. you support people who get gift decisions and spit on real warriors.
              I am not a hater, why because I say the truth?? The man chokes when he needs to step up that's not hating....its the plain truth!

You mad again because your guy got exposed again lets call it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
                I hope that goddamn pencil necked Ukranian sissy dies in his sleep tonight,

I bet all the Slav knob slobbers loved that s**t even though they think Mayweather fights like a sissy. Damn hypocrites. Jab, hold, run, .
                One difference. Jab, hold, run, VICIOUS KO.

Comment

Victor Postol new found power

As Max kellerman has just said in 27 fights hes had 11 kos. In the last two fights he has showed very good power to go along with good boxing skills. With all the ped talk so you believe they have been giving Postol something other than good training?

Comment

I would have said that it was his chin before this fight, turns out it was his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                      I'm sure there's many others. I was just pointing out the fact that a lot thought Matthysse was going to steam roll Postol and didn't give him a chance. Although, I was rooting for my boy Matthysse.
                      You created a thread quoting yourself seconds after the fight who does that? You couldn't have just said that in the other threads? Actually hold up I'm going to create a new thread quoting this post of mine you can reply there or better yet create another thread quoting your reply to my reply quote

Comment

Working...
                      X