No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Should Be The Next Guy To Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Should Be The Next Guy To Take Over Boxing

Later tonight, Adrien Broner will go for his fourth world title in his home state of Ohio. He faces Russia's Khabib Allakhverdiev at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati.

Broner (30-2, 22 KOs), who captured titles at super featherweight, lightweight and welterweight, battles Allakhverdiev (19-1, 9 KOs) - a former WBA "regular" 140-pound champion - in the main event of a Showtime (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) card. [Click Here To Read More]

If Broner can unify the belts at 140 shall I see his future highly optimistic.

Comment

He's nothing no more after Maidana and Porter showed him his place. His c0cky persona and boxing skills were exposed.

Comment

Broner's dilemma is not a question of skill but a question of character. His emotional resources are limited and it somehow impairs his abilities when facing the prize fight A List. As the interview suggests, this won't be changing anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          If Broner can unify the belts at 140 shall I see his future highly optimistic.
          Yeah,that's not happening. Unless they keep giving g him vacant belts,or he fights more paper champs(Paulie),he's going to keep getting embarrassed every time he steps up in class. At 140 alone,I see Lucas,postol,Peterson provodnikov and algieri all beating him.

Comment

You know boxing is broke when this guy has held 4 world title belts (assuming he beats allahakbar)

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              You know boxing is broke when this guy has held 4 world title belts (assuming he beats allahakbar)
              Exactly that's how you know boxing doesn't mean **** anymore!

Comment

Won't be.
                It was right there for him on a silver platter and he chose to **** around.

Comment

c
                  no he wont take over boxing, if canelo beats cotto, canelo is the guy who is taking over,and nobody bring up skills here. im just talking about popularity

Comment

i didn't even know this punk had a fight today.

get lost broner. matthysse vs postol is the best fight of theday easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X