Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great weekend of boxing,what are your plans? who you rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great weekend of boxing,what are your plans? who you rooting for?

We got a Saturday full of fights what ya'll got up fellas and who you rooting for?

Football all day boxing all night!

Comment

Matthysse vs. Postol: may the best man win.

Broner vs. Allakhverdiev: rooting for the man from Dagestan who was robbed against Vargas, and then kept inactive by his promoter Top Rank for 18 months.

If he wins, he should sign with a better promoter like DiBella, Main Events or Golden Boy and/or with a manager who will look out for his interests like Klimas or Haymon.

Comment

Not a huge fan of any of the guys fighting this weekend so I'm pretty neutral I think Broner,Matthysse,Pedraza and Orozco all win decisions.

Comment

30 case of beer, a bottle, wings and pizza and 2 buddies are coming over.

I sort of want Postol to win, but I like Lucas too.

Broner should beat Habibi, I actually do like Broner and think he's fun to watch.

Looking forward to Road to Golovkin/Lemiux after the Lucas Postol fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            We got a Saturday full of fights what ya'll got up fellas and who you rooting for?
            boxing, booze and hoe's. What else is there? watch some fights eat some good and bang some hoe's. HBO has the better card but Showtime's is also solid. Will watch that off the dvr after HBO

Comment

Probably a sin around these parts but the UFC card is stacked as well. Boxing and mma heaven for me tomorrow. War matthysse! War whoever fights broner! War Gustaffson!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Probably a sin around these parts but the UFC card is stacked as well. Boxing and mma heaven for me tomorrow. War matthysse! War whoever fights broner! War Gustaffson!
                Hendricks fat ass missed weight ruined that card for me

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  30 case of beer, a bottle, wings and pizza and 2 buddies are coming over.

I sort of want Postol to win, but I like Lucas too.

Broner should beat Habibi, I actually do like Broner and think he's fun to watch.

Looking forward to Road to Golovkin/Lemiux after the Lucas Postol fight.

forgot all about that...thanks

Comment

My plans? to watch a lot of boxing~ perhaps posting here about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X