Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer did the most damage to Mayweather? His physically toughest fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Mods OP is a racists please delete and bsn
    Black ass
    Brown ass
    White ass
    Pink ass
    Hairy ass
    Stinky ass
    Lazy ass
    Dumb azz

Comment

Where is Spoon23 and his spamming crap?

I expected him here.

Comment

I'd say Maidana. He bricked Floyd throughout the whole fight.
        I can't speak for Floyd when he was younger. I know there was a fight where he went to war with a D-level guy.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          In what fight did Floyd "Money" Mayweather receive the most punishment? Which fighter really put it on his black ass? Vote.
          Ask Floyd. He's said multiple times that cotto was his toughest. Nose and ribs were beat up. Watch the all access epilogue. He said "man that's one tough mutha ****er" Then stood in the shower just standing there for a long time soaking his pain. Floyd after the fight immediately lets go of roger and brings on his pops for a purely defensive strategy ever since.

To add more credibility to the argument the epilogue to cotto v trout trout said the same thing about cotto. "Man he hits so hard my ribs" Watch the all access

Now watch the Floyd cotto fight again with special attention to first 8 rounds. Brutal but close affair. Floyd pulled away there after. Depending on your view, cotto either gassed out or Floyd pulled away due to the juice. Personally I think cotto gassed out and Floyd won due to the edge in conditioning. now whether his legendary conditions come from hard work and dedication or iv's that remains to be proven. Point is cotto literally gave Floyd bloody hell.

Comment

Wtf I thought this was anew thread.

Comment

I'm picking Castillo but I'd honestly have to look back at that Augustus fight. I remember that being a tough one for Floyd.

This is a poll Pacquiao ought to be doing better on than the one about who came closest to winning. The very few punches Pacquiao landed looked pretty effective. Also Mosley should be doing better for sure.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-16-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                Augustus. Floyd might have won the majority of the rounds and got the tko but he got beat up in that fight.
                Cuz he got a bloody nose? He also chose to stand toe to toe with him.

Comment

Miguel Cotto, and easily, in the Maidana fight (the first one), he was static with his hands up, getting caught, but mostly in the arms and body, Cotto threw more combinations, hurting him from head and body, he pissed blood after the fight, and blood was coming from his nose.
                  But that counter at the end of one round from Maidana was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    Miguel Cotto, and easily, in the Maidana fight (the first one), he was static with his hands up, getting caught, but mostly in the arms and body, Cotto threw more combinations, hurting him from head and body, he pissed blood after the fight, and blood was coming from his nose.
                    But that counter at the end of one round from Maidana was awesome.
                    Maidana made him piss and **** blood.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I'm picking Castillo but I'd honestly have to look back at that Augustus fight. I remember that being a tough one for Floyd.

This is a poll Pacquiao ought to be doing better on than the one about who came closest to winning. The very few punches Pacquiao landed looked pretty effective. Also Mosley should be doing better for sure.

It is actually mirroring those results in many ways. Spoon23

Where are you boy??? With your standard drivel?

We are awaiting your wisdom??

Great post by the way. Green k sent!

Comment

Working...
                      X