No announcement yet.

The Good Boys: The Official WARTRAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I really don't understand how a boxing fan could dislike him. The only reason I can think of is fans of certain fighters hate hearing about how he would beat their favorite fighter. He is such a friendly respectful guy and he fights clean, no dirty stuff. He fights the best middleweights who will sign the contract and he gets the KO win every time.

That was delivered after Lemieux went down after being punched directly in the ballsack, I think. My memory is fuzzy

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post

That was delivered after Lemieux went down after being punched directly in the ballsack, I think. My memory is fuzzy
      Uh, that's not a dirty shot, it is if you ignore the context. It's instinctual to keep punching until you stop your opponent, they fall, or the ref cuts in. He isn't all the way down and from that angle when throwing you can't tell if he is falling, taking a knee, or simply trying to roll shots. Maybe you have never boxed and this is something you aren't familiar with, but I hope you really aren't trying to make something out of nothing here...

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Uh, that's not a dirty shot, it is if you ignore the context. It's instinctual to keep punching until you stop your opponent, they fall, or the ref cuts in. He isn't all the way down and from that angle when throwing you can't tell if he is falling, taking a knee, or simply trying to roll shots. Maybe you have never boxed and this is something you aren't familiar with, but I hope you really aren't trying to make something out of nothing here...

Look I am a GGG fan, but taking my scientific approach, I timed when Lemieux took the knee, till when GGG wound up and hit him. In that time, between those two events, I was fully able to solve a rubics cube. I can come up with 2 conclusions from my study. They are 1: GGG eats children, and 2: I am a Genius

Comment

• Golovkin should fight Magomedov or Wade as stay busy fights until the Canelo fight is materialized.

If Quillin now wants to step up and get that work, tell him he can get his ass knocked out again too!

Comment

• Peter Quillin...I hope he fades into bolivian. and quits using the "Kid Chocolate" nickname, he is undeserving.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
              Peter Quillin...I hope he fades into bolivian. and quits using the "Kid Chocolate" nickname, he is undeserving.
              It's "fade into oblivion" lol.

And yea, Quillin, it's only a matter of time. I hope GGG puts him to sleep.

Comment

• Makes me feel slightly "dirty" being associated with so many known bigots and racists on this site but GGG is exactly what I love in my fighters. Sublime technical ability, boxing IQ, and ring smarts combined with God Given gifts and abilities. War GGG!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Makes me feel slightly "dirty" being associated with so many known bigots and racists on this site but GGG is exactly what I love in my fighters. Sublime technical ability, boxing IQ, and ring smarts combined with God Given gifts and abilities. War GGG!

Comment

• Introducing the new social group of the club! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=455

Join now!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      It's "fade into oblivion" lol.

And yea, Quillin, it's only a matter of time. I hope GGG puts him to sleep.
                      I was quoting Mike Tyson from his in-ring interview after his loss to Lennox Lewis. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X