Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumped

Comment

• Comment

• I've always supported him but if he goes against Canelo I'll have to root against him. Things in there that I really really enjoy about Golovkin, the variation in his offense and how he always manages to create room for his punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          I've always supported him but if he goes against Canelo I'll have to root against him. Things in there that I really really enjoy about Golovkin, the variation in his offense and how he always manages to create room for his punches.
          I hear you bro, I had to go through the exact same thing with B-Hop/Kovalev and Floyd/Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Nothing to dislike about a fighter like GGG. Ducks no one, crowd pleasing style, slick fighter, humble, KO machine.
            You didn't answer my questions Loaded. I didn't ask if there was anything to dislike about GGG. I asked why do boxing fans have to like any specific fighter and What is wrong if a boxing fan doesn't like GGG?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You didn't answer my questions Loaded. I didn't ask if there was anything to dislike about GGG. I asked why do boxing fans have to like any specific fighter and What is wrong if a boxing fan doesn't like GGG?
              We all have the freedom to like which boxers we choose, for whatever reason we choose. There are fans of the technical, Cuban-style...and fans of the aggressive Mexican style. for example.

however, that doesn't mean we are free from criticism of our choices. who cares though? that's the "fun" we have on here debating.

I will say though Dunn, if you dislike GGG because of the 164-Ward + 168-Chavez/Froch + 154-Floyd + 155/60 Canelo shyt...then boooooo you. especially considering the nuance and complexity behind it all

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                We all have the freedom to like which boxers we choose, for whatever reason we choose. There are fans of the technical, Cuban-style...and fans of the aggressive Mexican style. for example.

however, that doesn't mean we are free from criticism of our choices. who cares though? that's the "fun" we have on here debating.

I will say though Dunn, if you dislike GGG because of the 164-Ward + 168-Chavez/Froch + 154-Floyd + 155/60 Canelo shyt...then boooooo you. especially considering the nuance and complexity behind it all
                Ok. So long as we accept that's it ok to not like fighters than we're good. It's no different than not liking a specific sports team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  I've always supported him but if he goes against Canelo I'll have to root against him. Things in there that I really really enjoy about Golovkin, the variation in his offense and how he always manages to create room for his punches.
                  One of us. One of us. One of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Nothing wrong with not liking a fighter or rooting against a fighter.

I just think some fighters are easy to hate and vica versa, I think you can hate on GGG all day but I don't hear many good reasons to, unlike Broner or Amir for example bring the hate upon themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Nothing wrong with not liking a fighter or rooting against a fighter.

I just think some fighters are easy to hate and vica versa, I think you can hate on GGG all day but I don't hear many good reasons to, unlike Broner or Amir for example bring the hate upon themselves.
                      There is no such thing as a "good" reason. People are entitled to dislike whomever they wish. Happens in sports all the time. Why GGG fans think he must be liked is crazy.

GGG brought plenty on it himself, no different than Broner. Both said things and did things that pissed fans off, obviously for different reasons. Same with Amir.

Comment

Working...
                      X