Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR GOLOVKIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Skin colour + nationality. Mainly skin colour doe.
      Some posters may have that kind of bias, but you can't paint them all with the same brush.

I think in some cases dudes are just jealous and/or frustrated because their favorite fighter isn't getting the same kind of hype. But having an exciting style matters (whether they like it or not), and you can't blame the networks for loving Golovkin. He's good for ratings, he's a good ambassador for the sport, and now he's getting to show off his boxing skills. I call that a win, win, win.

Slowly but surely, his detractors are running out of reasons to criticize him. At this point all they can do is to keep yelling about MW Golovkin fighting LHW Ward. Pretty thin, I know, but what are they gonna do, admit they were wrong? I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        all the hype will end when he fights Canelo
        Canelo's hype will end all right, when GGG folds him like a lawn chair.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            -Kev-, aldo5408, STAX ON DECK, The Big Dunn

What exactly do you have against Golovkin?

Please answer honestly.
            Why does checking that mean I have something against him?

I have criticized GGG's resume (which is devoid of any quality names) and his unwillingness to fight Ward @168 despite being willing to fight froch and chave jr 2 168. These are very fair criticisms.

I have not criticized his skills, style, power, toughness or anything related to in the ring performance in any way.

I have killed the scumbag wing of his fanbase that jumped on the bandwagon after May 2nd. I would hope all of his decent fans do the same. His real fans who are decent-I have civil debates with even if we do not agree.

Why is it so important to you that I be a fan of GGG like you?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              No reason not to like the guy. He is everything we as fans deserve from a p4p king.
              see its his fans that call him a PPV king prematurely that annoy me.

But really, why do fans have to like any specific fighter? What is wrong if a boxing fan doesn't like GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Would you like a drink, or snacks for the ride, sir?

I love that sig btw.
                Nah I'll dine on the hearts of ggg's haters, and slake my thirst with their tears.

WARDANA coming back with a vengeance in '16 man..

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  Nah I'll dine on the hearts of ggg's haters, and slake my thirst with their tears.

WARDANA coming back with a vengeance in '16 man..
                  I can't wait! Though I really hope he comes back @ 147 and takes Thurmans soul.

Comment

WAR GOLOVKIN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      see its his fans that call him a PPV king prematurely that annoy me.

But really, why do fans have to like any specific fighter? What is wrong if a boxing fan doesn't like GGG?
                      Nothing to dislike about a fighter like GGG. Ducks no one, crowd pleasing style, slick fighter, humble, KO machine.

Comment

Working...
                      X