Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook To Khan: Let Me End Your Career, For The Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Why are you on a Boxing forum? Do they not have a site called HumanitarianScene or something?
    I don't think so but I almost feel obligated to make one to help Brook financially. Maybe we can put our differences aside and come together to help the poor chap?

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
      Brook should focus more on calling out professional boxers rather than someone who focuses more of his time on helping those less fortunate and someone who isn't even a serious welterweight.

But then again when you earn crap all as a champion in one of the most stacked divisions and you barely have a name outside of Sheffield he does need the pay day before he applies to be on the doll.

Dirk and the like should form a Kickstarter or something of the like and raise a fund each time Brook fights to supplement his poor purse so perhaps he could afford a more exotic holiday location next time.
      Are you Khan's dad by any chance?

Comment

Once fans start bringing up money & purses, you know they've lost the argument.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Are you Khan's dad by any chance?
          Potentially. The only people who still support Khan are either related, share the same race or religion.

They don't care if he doesn't fight. As long as he stays in the public eye, they have someone to support.

Comment

Working...
          X