No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs-Quillin Officially Announced For December 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs-Quillin Officially Announced For December 5th

BROOKLYN – In a highly anticipated showdown between two of Brooklyn’s most exciting and talented fighters, WBA Middleweight World Champion Daniel “The Miracle Man” Jacobs (30-1, 27 KOs) will take on former world champion Peter “Kid Chocolate” Quillin (32-0-1, 23 KOs) on Saturday, December 5 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn live on SHOWTIME (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT).

“There is no doubt this is going to be one of the biggest fights Brooklyn has ever seen,” said Jacobs. “Peter and I go back a long time, but this is business. I'm the champion and he's the challenger. I'm going to do everything I can to win on December 5 and show the world that I'm the best Brooklyn has to offer.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

lets be honest this aint no superfight,

both of them got that porcelein in they jaws,im going for kid choco tho,just because

Comment

Great fight. I favor Quillin.

Comment

Thank you Al!

Comment

Money is on Jacobs.

Comment

nice, what's the main event?

Comment

Quillin's funny. He could've finished Lee in the first round. Instead he hesitated! Quillin is too much of a timed fighter, but he's definitely got power and accurate.

Comment

Wish it'd been on NBC and not Showtime. The weigh in should be interesting with both guys struggling to make 160.

Comment

Great, lets see the complaints roll in...

Comment

Originally posted by sugarkainehook View Post
                    quillin's funny. He could've finished lee in the first round. Instead he hesitated! Quillin is too much of a timed fighter, but he's definitely got power and accurate.
                    his lack of an amature backround showed in that fight, i got jacobs but if quillen lands it can be over for jacobs

Comment

Working...
                    X