No announcement yet.

Trout Gives an Interesting Take On Canelo and Cottos punching power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout Gives an Interesting Take On Canelo and Cottos punching power

He says he took Canelo punches fine outside of 1 right hand and that he doesnt believe he could have taken the same amount of clean punches from Cotto that he took from Canelo.

Interview is on thaboxingvoice but i cant post it right now.

Comment

Lemme guess. He's still salty over his loss to Canelo and he's predicting a Cotto win. Am I right?

Comment

Sounds like another boxer trying to put over the fighter he won against instead of the one who beat him.

I like Trout, one of my favorite boxer actually, but he's just being salty here.

Comment

he had said multiple times that he thinks Canelo is gonna win....

Comment

Interesting, an AninalsisticMeth thread that's pro-Cotto? You do NOT say...........

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              Interesting, an AninalsisticMeth thread that's pro-Cotto? You do NOT say...........
              I just watched the video and he did say that Cotto hits a lil bit harder or at least that's what i understand... But he still favor Canelo to win.

Comment

Lulz Trout spent much of the fight against Cotto on the inside where he out fought and out muscled him so that's an absurd statement. The fact that actually happened is also hilarious for all the Cotto fanboys and strangely forgotten.

Comment

Mayweather has said the same about Cottos power in comparison to Canelo's he said Canelo is strong, but Cottos strong strong....

I find it weird how Cotto couldn't buss a grape at 147, and was lost at 140 showed up at 160 full force

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    Lulz Trout spent much of the fight against Cotto on the inside where he out fought and out muscled him so that's an absurd statement. The fact that actually happened is also hilarious for all the Cotto fanboys and strangely forgotten.
                    lol right?

Comment

Working...
                    X