Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

josesite lopez (with new trainer robert garcia) vs errol spency jr: who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josesite lopez (with new trainer robert garcia) vs errol spency jr: who wins??

incase u arent aware,josetit lopez aka the riverside rocky found himself a new trainer,none other then robert guerrero from oxnard

link here - http://www.fighthype.com/news/article22027.html

Welterweight contender Josesito Lopez announced today via social media that he will be the newest member of the Robert Garcia Boxing Academy stable as he will now be trained by Robert Garcia. Lopez parted ways with career long trainer Henry Ramirez a few months back, saying he wanted to take things in a new direction. Their last pairing ended with a loss to Andre Berto this past March.

After suffering a hand injury in that fight, Josesito was cleared to begin training again by his doctor a week and half ago. Though there is no news on who his next opponent will be, Lopez is already back in the gym with his new trainer and has mentioned wanting to fight the likes of Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, and other top welterweights.
    i think he has atleasy ONE more decent payday in him and i think he should cash out against errol spence jr,great fight for him imo and if spence won it would be his first "legit" name on his resume,,and if lopez won it would do him good for another good payday
    spence UD
    16.67%
    spence KO
    66.67%
    lopez UD
    0.00%
    lopez,KO
    0.00%
    draw,undecid
    16.67%

Not a bad test for errol spence but he might be able to find better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      Not a bad test for errol spence but he might be able to find better.
      i still prefer guerrero however knowing how slow and careful they are to match spency and guide him into the right direction,i could easily see them making the lopez fight

Comment

hmm no one interested in this one???>>

Comment

i'd rather see peterson vs spence.

Comment

I think Lopez would bring the fight to him but Spence stops him later in the fight..Lopez is a C level fighter at best. Spence, if he's what a lot of people think of him, should win this fight handily...decent enough name for the next step up for him though.

Comment

The trainer isn't the only variable in boxing, Josesito Lopez is not magically going to become a top fighter. He has heart but will continue to lose to the top guys/

Comment

Spence ****s him up

Comment

Working...
                X