Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer has another angle, Floyd doesn't disclose fight weight. Looks HUGE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Floyd has been weighed fight night many times , just not every time , your point is as empty as Spoons head .
    Well, my point is the fighters need to make the limit the day of the fight. Any other way ensures that foul play will go on. This is just another example. If he had to make weight the night of the fight, this would not even be an issue.

Comment

What was razor ramon name when he switch to WCW and join NWO??

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        sore loser and a racist,what a shocker
        you have been calling them poochie for the longest and they don't ban you you racist apelip. you hurt?

if you ask me what is racist with poochie
        i will tell an ape has an ape lip

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          why do you want too let it go?
          Not me you or whatever, the fight is over, the man is retired. Let it go..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Not me you or whatever, the fight is over, the man is retired. Let it go..
            Justice never stands still buddy. When a crime is committed the question is when will he get caught..

Lance Armstrong took awhile, but he did get caught.. The wheels of justice is moving.. A new era is approaching. The corruption in boxing is best exemplified by Floyd Mayweather. Floyd is the example of which boxing will improve on.

Like Armstrong, after he retired and shamed. Stricter methods in cycling were implemented. Boxing should learn from this.

Comment

poochie lost kiddo,get over it
              Just for you babe https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...PkOiWakVUsf3ry

Comment

I dare you, I double dare you to watch all

Comment

sore loser and a racist,what a shocker
                  Hypocrite

Comment

What i don't understand from Mayweather was the stipulation he made that if either fighter were to get caught cheating nobody would know about it...that's some serious smoke there people....wouldn't matter if he gets tested before and after the IV cause USADA wouldn't release it even if Mayweather tested positive...nice one USADA...Floyd got you like a biat ch.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter if mayweather called USADA to notify them that he was doing the IV cause..he just broke the damn rules by doing it in his house...he can't even follow simple protocol that he wants everyone else to do...he seems to want a double standard when rules apply.
                    Last edited by rao007; 09-28-2015, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      Floyd haters in all out force to discredit his career. Such a sad bunch.
                      this issue should be treated objectively...forget about the personalities..

the issue is about cleaning the sports of ped use...

you can't do that when a fighter can dictate who to get to do the tests; as they could be in a scratch my back i'll scratch yours arrangement...

more will come out of this scandal and we hope these will be beneficial to boxing, generally...

Comment

Working...
                      X