Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Lucas Matthysse vs Viktor Postol Fight Prediction/Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried to tell you guys this was easy work for Postol. But delusional Lucas die-hards wouldn't listen.

That iguana eater can't deal with an elite boxer. Hell he can barely deal with a brawler, he went life and death with Prov and Garcia looolllll

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      Can't believe it, that headbutt did something. I'm crying right now

Comment

• Lucas was just OUTBOXED bad. Give credit to Postol, he had a gameplan and totally offset Lucas' offense. Lucas has been in wars, and if he really feels he wanted to protect his eye then so be it. Hes no quitter. Viva La Maquina!

Comment

• I take my hat off to Viktor. Didn't think he would win, let alone get a stoppage.

Lol @ the excuses once again for Lucas. He lost to the better man. He couldn't do anything.

Comment

If Lucas fights again I will fully support him, very upset that he never won a world title.
            i will too. lucas fan forever

Comment

If Lucas fights again I will fully support him, very upset that he never won a world title.
              this day in age, world titles mean ****

Comment

Can't believe it, that headbutt did something. I'm crying right now

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                  this day in age, world titles mean ****
                  Unfortunately on a personal level it meant everything to Lucas

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    Damn right, congratulations buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      Lucas is far from done. This was about Postol being THAT good. He just controls distance so well, has excellent footwork and uses the ring.
                      How many times is Matts going to fight back to this point? If he is injured, it's the same eye that has been swelling up. I said before the fight that it would simply come down to how much Matthysse has left, physically/mentally. Postol definitely made some improvements from the Aydin fight, but maybe Matts is reaching his damage threshold at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X