Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Damn I feel bad for Lucas.

life changes.

a thug changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Props to Postol.. He brought it tonight
      No kidding. I love me some Matts but I have to give it up to Postol, that guy is good. Too much clinching but he did prove that he didn't need that to win.

Comment

• Im so surprised Lucas could not cutt off the ring. That was a poor performance just chasing Postol. If a guy is going to extend in the pocket at least lunge to the body not the face. Was hard watching this bout dual screen with Broner bout to steal his 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
          Indeed. But now its too late. That idiot Latigo Coggi has always been a fking loser. The last chance was after the Gift fight. That was the moment to go with Robert.
          Oh, well. Too bad because Lucas sure had talent.
          hahahah

Comment

• That's why Danny ran to 147 he knew that the iceman would ice him. (Sarcastic in case somebody doesn't get it.)

Comment

• The Machine got "Pistol Whipped"!
              Freddy turns a no power guy into the "Machine Dismantler"!

Another South American hype job!

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post

Suck it up, tall fighters aren't going to not use the clinch just because you want them to brawl all the time.

It's part of the game. I don't like to see it either but it's here to stay and as long as it isn't excessive it's just part of boxing.

Don't you find it strange you seem the only one so butthurt about this stuff? Chill.

that wasn't excessive? everytime matthysse got close he clinched. i would call that excessive. it makes fights unwatchable and it gives them a huge advantage. why would someone just ignore that? boxing is supposed to be entertaining so yea enjoy the reign of postol.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  are you blind? the first 8 rounds were some of the worst sh-it ever. he clinched nonstop. he looked great? what in the hell were you watching. just the last 2 roudns when matthysse gave up? you can't wait to watch him clinch nonstop again? seriously?
                  I expect nothing less from you. Troll on...

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    he clearly beat alexander. i also thought he beat judah, but that was a closer fight.

beat peterson.

lost to danny.
                    Let's say I give you that for sake of argument.

Guess what, he now got stopped by Postal. Which was another title fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      No kidding. I love me some Matts but I have to give it up to Postol, that guy is good. Too much clinching but he did prove that he didn't need that to win.
                      how in the hell did he prove that? because he beat up a gassed out matthysee for 2 rounds? how did matthysee get gassed? from all the clinching of course but yea he didn't need it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X