Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Good Boy" Golovkin vs "King" Cotto @ 160lbs / 11.6 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Good Boy" Golovkin vs "King" Cotto @ 160lbs / 11.6 Stone: Who wins?

I think GGG Margaritos him around the 10th round, Cotto will look good for the first 5-6 rounds and then take a knee late.

What say you!?
    Golovkin by KO/TKO
    87.50%
    Cotto by KO/TKO
    9.09%
    Golovkin by UD/SD/MD
    2.27%
    Cotto by UD/SD/MD
    1.14%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Golovkin by brutal KO... Cotto has no advantages at Middleweight. I could be more detailed but have done so many times. Cotto doesn't belong at 160 and only his idiotic fans think otherwise!

Comment

GGG ends him within 4 rounds. Cotto takes another knee for Puerto Rico. (And I'm Puerto Rican BTW but I can't stand this coward)

Comment

If little giggi had any heart he would fight the smaller cotto at 155

But no he's going the stevenson route and prays and hopes cotto gets stripped

Comment

GGG rapes him all night long

Comment

GGG by KO early. The fight won't happen in my opinion for two reasons. First Cotto will never agree to fight GGG. GGG was who he should have made his first defense against instead of GGG KO victim Geale. Secondly I believe Canelo will knock Cotto out and into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post

Why in the hell should GGG be required to fight the pretend middleweight champion of the world at 155????? Praying Cotto gets stripped? What are you talking about? He has been praying he could get Cotto's chicken ass in the ring from the day Cotto beat Martinez. GGG has more heart in his little finger than Ward and Cotto have in their whole bodies. You insulting GGG by calling him little giggi just shows what incredibly bad taste you have in boxers. You don't even know a good fighter when you are watching him. You take cheap shots at him while singing the praises of Cotto who has turned the lineal middleweight title into a bad joke.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Why in the hell should GGG be required to fight the pretend middleweight champion of the world at 155????? Praying Cotto gets stripped? What are you talking about? He has been praying he could get Cotto's chicken ass in the ring from the day Cotto beat Martinez. GGG has more heart in his little finger than Ward and Cotto have in their whole bodies. You insulting GGG by calling him little giggi just shows what incredibly bad taste you have in boxers. You don't even know a good fighter when you are watching him. You take cheap shots at him while singing the praises of Cotto who has turned the lineal middleweight title into a bad joke.
                He's already negotiating with the media and making demands. I don't care if giggi thinks he's the A side with Ward. But when it comes to Cotto giggi is a nobody that has to show some respect. Same goes for abel
                Last edited by aldo5408; 09-26-2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post

if ward had any heart, he'd fight smaller golovkin at 164.

see how easy that was?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    if ward had any heart, he'd fight smaller golovkin at 164.

see how easy that was?
                    Yea andre ward has no heart, just like giggi so what?

Comment

Working...
                    X