No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Reveals His First ******* ATM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Reveals His First ******* ATM

LAS VEGAS, NV – ******* Direct, LLC, a subsidiary of Conexus Corporation, and Mike Tyson unveiled the first Mike Tyson ******* ATM and made it available to public use today at Off the Strip at the LINQ in Las Vegas, NV. This is the first of several Mike Tyson ******* ATMs planned for the Las Vegas community and beyond.
    [Click Here To Read More]

O________________________________kay

Last edited by PAC-BOY; 09-24-2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Mike Tyson is a genius for this... Investing in *******s is about to be a major global thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
        Mike Tyson is a genius for this... Investing in *******s is about to be a major global thing.
        I agree. Pretty good move.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
            is he investing or just getting paid for his likeness?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              You could argue it's both. I took the following from an NY Post article.

As strange as it might sound, the chief executive of a ******* exchange company has licensed the former heavyweight champ’s name for a line of 100 branded ******* ATMs — the first of which was unveiled in Las Vegas on Thursday.

The ATMs are a 50/50 partnership between Tyson and ******* Direct, Peter Klamka, the CEO of the company, told The Post.
              The meeting went unusually well because Tyson — unbeknownst to his future partner — already had an interest in digital currencies, he said.

Comment

i truly didn't know what a ******* was until i read this article

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  He also had this to say.

"I'm very proud to be a part of the ******* revolution," Tyson said in a statement provided by his spokeswoman. "Digital currency is the future and the more I learn about it the more intrigued I become. Digital currency is going to level the playing ground for those that want alternatives for financial freedom."

"No one knows better than I how uncertain the economy can be and at this juncture in my life it is imperative that I am proactive about my financial planning and for me it includes *******," he added.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    i truly didn't know what a ******* was until i read this article
                    That's okay. 99% of people out there don't know about it either. The only people I know personally who know of it are precious metal bugs (people who buy a lot of physical gold and silver bullion).

Comment

Working...
                    X