Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Manny oppose to WADA back in 2010 vs Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Manny oppose to WADA back in 2010 vs Floyd?

So now, thanks to Hauser, educating a new generation of trollers, has ''helped'' people understand, I hope, about the rules and differences from commissions or anti-doping agencies such as VADA or USADA and how they adhere to WADA codes, so let's pose the obvious questions:

Pacquiao is on record for stating that the REASON he lost to Morales was because he drew blood on The Day Of The Bout. Do we ever undisclose information about drug testing for bouts? Isn't this beneficial news when boxing fans know that their fighters agreed to a certain style of testing? Point is, it's not undisclosed information. Therefore, why didn't Manny explain to Larry Merchant at ring after losing to Morales? That the REASON he lost was because he felt weak from drawing blood on The Same Day, or rather, hours before? This is what Brian Kenny, from ESPN's interview, highlighted. Was it an editing error or narrative error that Kenny stated on ''The Day Of The Bout?'' Or rather, by convincing casual boxing fans that drawing blood on The Day Of The Bout was the reason why he didn't agree to Floyd's terms? In other words, Floyd's contract specifically stated, blood drawn on the day of the bout from both fighters? Is that what Floyd wanted? On The Day Of The Bout? Either question you choose, ask yourselves, why did ESPN want a confirmation from Pac during the interview that 14-15 days was still not good enough under Pac's terms? Or rather, is that what Pacquiao was acknowledging, that 14-15 days before the bout still inhibits performance?! Which one was it, The Day Of The Bout, or 14-15 days? Again, Paquiao stated that 15 days still inhibited training. The video interview can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCa1-X7ey5Y

Moving forward. Why did Dan Rafael in a similar interview state that Floyd, as well as Pac, used the same (NSAC) commission's rule, but when Floyd wanted WADA or shall we say ''Olympic Style,'' Dan Rafael chooses to have a fit as if Floyd created WADA's code? Rafael then goes on to state that Pacquiao was not required to draw blood under the RULES of the NSAC.. or rather, as he states, ''special considerations.''

As if USADA or VADA are special considerations because they require more than just pissing in a cup. Rafael stated that Floyd ''wants to change'' the rules of the commission. So choosing USADA or VADA changes the rules of a ''commission'' or more specifically that of NSAC?

Commission's aren't the only en****** that provide I guess an ''insurance'' to fighters regarding anti-dope testing. That's up to the promoters. Again, even Margaret Goodman, the CEO of VADA, stated that not all commissions choose WADA accredited labs due to the costs of testing, whereas the magnitude of May vs Pac and was not your ORDINARY anti-doping protocol such as ''just pissing in a cup'' or blood drawn or oh let's just say 3 times.

Therefore, why doesn't May or Pac get any credit for such rigorous testing for their fight after both tested negative from WADA accredited labs? Why did Dan Rafael believe that 24 days is good enough for Pac for Floyd's terms? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of rigorous testing? Common sense. Networks, conflicts of interest?

Later during that same interview with Brian Kenny and Dan Rafael, Teddy Atlas gets involved in the conversation moments later, stating, ''why would you walk away from 30 million dollars on the table, just not to take some blood?'' He then goes on to saying that Pacquiao wouldn't be afraid of needles considering he had tats. He also said, from his sources, in which he stated he trusted, that Pacquiao's team had asked Floyd's camp about the repercussions if any fighter were caught using PEDS - or rather tested positive - , what would the fine be?.... That's not just your walk in the park insinuation...

The thing is that when Pacquiao goes through questioning, usually after a loss, and it may be that he's just horrible at answering questions in general, but usually is not the case that a consistent lie would make more sense? Or the same answers or ''excuses'' would make more sense to doubt skepticism from an interviewee.

Larry Merchant, Brian Kenny, the Phillipino TV interview, Pac gave different reasons as to why he lost to Morales I... Anybody seeing any similarities towards the Mayweather Jr. loss?

Fast forward to May vs Pac, and the paradox or double standard of trollage begins again, so wouldn't it blow the heat from all the Floyd haters when Pacquiao lost? And so, instead of Pacquiao or Top Rank accusing Floyd of PED use, as Kevin Iole's facts about the fighters testing negative was is not good enough or objective? Wouldn't it be more ideal to hire a writer who has been after Floyd for years? And who has written about Ali - which Of Course, it guess gives him the credibility as the godfather of knowing the sport of boxing, the best chance to discredit Floyd? Or rather, have everyone hate Floyd by providing cherry picked out of context material?

Revisiting to the Phillipino TV interview, Pacquiao states that the commission demanded ''another'' blood sample, that the ''hospital'' lost his ''records.''

I'm more than sure Pacquiao knows the difference between a lab and a hospital. Which general ''hospital'' was he referring to that oversaw the drug testing? Pacquiao explains in the interview that it is unlikely for a computer to lose records, sidetracking the fact that the original sample(s) were still where? Were the actual viles lost? Were the PAPER results lost too? Where the records from the labs themselves that actually did the testing lose the records too. None of this was added by Pacquiao's reasoning. We can guess that labs just throw away client records to save space - were those lost as well?

I mean seriously... If nobody has seen this scandal or rather the inconsistent set of lies over the years by Top Rank, I don't know..

To conclude, Pacquiao stated that it was the hospital's fault that they had lost the records, and that Pacquiao's team didn't want to pursue the case because the fight was near. Why did Pacquiao not state this to Brian Kenny? For the integrity of a PPV bout, surely Manny does not have to mention the lost records fiasco to Larry Merchant as to not hurt, again the integrity of an HBO broadcast. Manny stated that it was a ''tactic against him.'' By who? The NSAC? Golden Boy, or both? Surely not the NSAC because their protocols are way less rigorous than WADA style accredited lab testing at the time, or perhaps the ''hospital'' or WHOEVER the context was about (lol) was paid off? So Pacquiao concludes that blood drawn on The Day Of The Fight was the reason why he couldn't destroy Morales and that he felt very weak... hmmmmm

Again all these video testimonials are online. A good documentary would convey this comprehensibly.

This post is based on empirical observation from the testimonials on video, recorded, and nothing more.

Top Rank's or Pacquiao's plan wouldn't go as planned vs Floyd
    38.64%
    Manny Pacquiao would test negative under WADA rules regardless
    61.36%
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-05-2016, 10:23 AM. Reason: commas, grammar.

This is too long to read right now. If the main point is Manny probably used PED's-I think you should keep making more threads just like it, just be a bit more conservative with your word usage rate.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        This is too long to read right now. If the main point is Manny probably used PED's-I think you should keep making more threads just like it, just be a bit more conservative with your word usage rate.
        yeah aint no one reading that.

If you think its cause Manny was cheating, cool could be but we have no proof of it anymore then we have of Mayweather cheating (their is actually alot of circumstantial evidence but nothing solid).

And I dont really like threads like this cause no one knows the truth, it will be all opinions of each fighters fan base slinging feces at each other, if you want that just enter any thread with the combination "mayweather Pacquaio" in its title and you will have ample posters to exchanges feces with.
        Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-22-2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Sorry. I've been inspired by Hauser long form of writing!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR BERTO! View Post
            yeah aint no one reading that.

If you think its cause Manny was cheating, cool could be but we have no proof of it anymore then we have of Mayweather cheating (their is actually alot of circumstantial evidence but nothing solid).

And I dont really like threads like this cause no one knows the truth it will be all opinions of each fighters fanbase sling feces at each other, if you want that just enter to any thread with the combination "mayweather Pacquaio" in its title and you will have ample posters to exchanges feces with.
            It's actually a very good read. I recommend you read it. Trust me.

Comment

Pac's stoppages dropped off the charts right after those failed negotiations. Went off the super shakes azira was making.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                It's actually a very good read. I recommend you read it. Trust me.
                what for? is their some ground breaking infomation or evidence you have that will prove he cheated or not? or is it all just recycled information we all know already?

Like I said threads like this are pointless they are only created for one of two reason,

1) the OP is truly clueless and just new to boxing so he is fascinated by the drama that is Mayweather vs Pacquaio and the cheating allegations behind both of them

or

2) they just want to taint Mayweather or Pacquaios name (in this case pacquiao's) so they create a post like this, they do it in 2 ways those who arent scared of being banned and just come out in troll mode or those who dont want to get banned so they post long ass thread no one will read and act like he is a legit poster.

We seen this all before OP, happens every single day.
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-22-2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

what for? is their some ground breaking infomation or evidence you have that will prove he cheated or not? or is it all just recycled information we all know already?

Like I said threads like this are pointless then only created for one of two reason, 1) the OP is truly clueless and just new to boxing so he is fascinated by the drama that is Mayweather vs Pacquaio and the cheating allegations behind both of them or 2) they just want to taint Mayweather or Pacquaios name and create a post like this, they do it in 2 ways those who arent scared of being banned and just come out in troll mode or those who dont want to get banned so they post long ass thread no one will read and act like he is a legit poster.

It is ground breaking information. You need to read it. It's not theory. I'm providing examples from three different sources that coincedes up to his reasoning loss against Floyd.

Comment

Like I said threads like this are pointless they are only created for one of two reason,

1) the OP is truly clueless and just new to boxing so he is fascinated by the drama that is Mayweather vs Pacquaio and the cheating allegations behind both of them

or

2) they just want to taint Mayweather or Pacquaios name (in this case pacquiao's) so they create a post like this, they do it in 2 ways those who arent scared of being banned and just come out in troll mode or those who dont want to get banned so they post long ass thread no one will read and act like he is a legit poster.

Why would I get banned? Exactly who are you in this forum? You seem to have way more output and insinuating something against me because I wrote an articulate article based on empirical evidence? Again you're judging the article. You don't have to agree with it. If you wish to read easier posts please do. I prefer better respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X