No announcement yet.

Official: Bradley VS Rios RBR Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    who has Bradley beaten again? I'll wait for all the great fighters you will name and then point out that Porter is better than them all...
    Porter isn't better than Marquez, not Marquez coming off the Pacquiao KO hype.

Comment

• brandon lookt like shiet...bradley lookt good but its hard to tell how well he really performed because brandon was so far gone.

Comment

who has Bradley beaten again? I'll wait for all the great fighters you will name and then point out that Porter is better than them all...
        Who has porter beat again?? I'll wait...

Comment

• Bradley looked really good. Used a lot of angles and got in and out. When Rios tried to impose himself on Bradley he went toe to toe with him and whipped him on the inside. He doesn't throw them arm punches any more either. Rios wasn't prepared and fat but Bradley impressed either way. When he threw those 4 hooks in a row and kept stepping to the side to get out of harms way, turning Rios. I've never seen Bradley do that

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Who has porter beat again?? I'll wait...
            Exactly, I'd say they are about the same, Porter hitting a little harder and a little cruder while Bradley has better boxing ability. Think Brook is a step above both. Thurman....maybe

Comment

• I'm Bradley's new biggest fan.

Comment

Exactly, I'd say they are about the same, Porter hitting a little harder and a little cruder while Bradley has better boxing ability. Think Brook is a step above both. Thurman....maybe
                Bull****. Porter has not proven to be on the same level as Bradley and neither has Brook. It's all hope, tough talk and speculation. Neither have consistently fought world class opposition like Bradley has.

Comment

• Bradley has won me over throughout his career. I always thought he sounded fake, but this dude is the real deal. He'll fight anyone, and he'll go out on his shield if it comes to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Bull****. Porter has not proven to be on the same level as Bradley and neither has Brook. It's all hope, tough talk and speculation. Neither have consistently fought world class opposition like Bradley has.
                    I say make these fights happen so Tim can shut these dudes down like a BOSS.

Comment

Lol wtf. They have a similar style but Tim has one of th best resumes today

Comment

Working...
                      X