No announcement yet.

Official: Bradley VS Rios RBR Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
    Poor Bradley is he gonna get knocked out!

War Rios.
    Care to bet your little points on that?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      same here.... all i found was a speed bag drill i think but that's it

*never mind found it
      I see short clips, but not much. Read an article from the Desert Times, but that's his hometown paper... so they could be fluffing it up. Guess I gotta wait till next week

Comment

Absolutely 0 buzz for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
          Poor Bradley is he gonna get knocked out!

War Rios.
          Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Rios draws Bradley into a war and stops him.
          Bradley is going to stick behind that jab and walk Rios into right hand counter shots all night.

Comment

WAAAAR RIOS!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Bradley is going to stick behind that jab and walk Rios into right hand counter shots all night.
                Atlas as a trainer concerns me but I think Bradley knows he can't get drawn into a war here. I expect him to win a clear decision.

Comment

Still fully expect Bradley to make what should be an easy night on paper tougher than it should be.

Comment

for some reason i thought this fight was happening yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      Atlas as a trainer concerns me but I think Bradley knows he can't get drawn into a war here. I expect him to win a clear decision.
                      YOU know, at first I was thinking to myself what can Teddy really bring to the table because I tend to think of him as an extremely knowledgeable boxing vet who is kind of crazy.

But seeing the videos of him and Bradley and the things that he is stressing, it looks like they [Bradley and Atlas] knew exactly what was needed from the trainer and exactly what the expectations were heading into all of this. Atlas is working on Bradley's neck strength so he can take those punches better and working on him slipping to the side after punching and always keeping his guard tight.

I've seen him stop Bradley several times and tell him "You were hanging out there for too long after those punches. No one cares how pretty it looks if you are eating punches afterwards." He was also working on getting Bradley to keep his feet planted more and keeping the weight on his lead foot instead of bouncing around wasting energy and not being able to apply power on his punches. He was showing Bradley to slide around and be ready to attack instead of having his feet off of the canvas which keeps him from having good balance.

Atlas admitted in one of those videos that you can't really teach an old dog new tricks but that Bradley checked any ego he may have had at the front door and adapted to what he was teaching in an extremely short amount of time. Kind of sounds like some of the stuff Diaz was claiming was a bit embellished to say the least. I didn't see tons of people standing in the way of Atlas and Bradley like there were for Diaz, according to him at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X