No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hassan N'Dam-Sam Soliman, IBF Eliminator Set, 11/21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    I like watching N'Dam. Boxes really well but has a suspect chin..but that shouldn't be too much of a problem against Soliman.
    same, his fights against quillin and lemieux were really impressive even though he lost both

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      I'm picking Sam on this one. N'dam is just too inconsistent from what I've seen.
      unless soliman knocks him down a lot then doubt it

Comment

Sam better not get robbed because he'll box N'Dams socks off. Soliman is world class and only lost BS decisions since 2002. His record shows how hard it is to lose on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
          Sam better not get robbed because he'll box N'Dams socks off. Soliman is world class and only lost BS decisions since 2002. His record shows how hard it is to lose on the road.
          So the Taylor fight, in which he got knocked down four times, was a BS decision? Or the 2007 Mundine fight where he got knocked down three times in the 9th and got KO'd, that was a BS decision? Or the Bika fight, which he clearly lost, that was a BS decision? Fanboy much?

Comment

N'dam to send grandpa into retirement

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
              another bs opponent for little g, n'dam gets hit more than piņatas
              And I suppose Paulie Malignaggi was a dangerous opponent for the littler g.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                Johnson/O'Kane is for the IBF #1 spot, N'Dam/Soliman is for the IBF #2 spot. The winners are supposed to fight one another. Normally the IBF doesn't have the top two spot filled for this kind of an eliminator, but that was their intent.

N'Dam/Johnson is a good eliminator for the Golovkin/Lemieux winner.
                Did you forget that the Golovkin/Lemieux winner is supposed to fight the Cotto/Canelo winner?

Comment

Working...
                X