Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is 172 pounder Andre Ward ducking Kovalev & Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    OH WOW, Andrea can go to HW NOW LOL!! He wants 160 pounder Gennady though lol.

Why not Kovalev at least?

LOL this guy is such a fake, a straight up lying scared coward.

This guy has NO INTENTIONS of fighting any top names. That's why he is an undercard fighter and nobody cares about him except 8 forum trolls.
    That video is over two years old. You really have to check the comments on YouTube for it. Over two years ago and they could have been written today. I love this one... "This guy being the #2 4p4 is a joke"

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Heard on TNR that Ward was offered Yuneski Gonzalez for the Cotto/Canelo undercard, but he didn't like that.
      What a duck. Gonzalez is a legit 175 fighter.

Comment

So if kovo is GGG aka lil G bodyguard them that makes Ward floydies body guard right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          So if kovo is GGG aka lil G bodyguard them that makes Ward floydies body guard right?
          Floyd is retired so I guess Ward is out of a job. Must be why he is so desperate to get on the Cotto undercard.

Not desperate enough to take on a serious challenge though, it seems. Oh well... maybe he can do the colour commentary for the PPV instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            What a duck. Gonzalez is a legit 175 fighter.
            Remember when Jay Z made an offer this summer to Thomas Oosthuizen? He's a legit LHW (though we don't know at what weight they wanted the fight).

Comment

Honestly, I don't see Ward fighting Kovalev ever in the future... He's all bluff, if he turned down a FAIR offer with GGG 50/50 weight,money split it's pretty obvious he doesn't want any competition where he can't manhandle through clinching and inside fighting.

That being said, I used to think Ward would thoroughly whoop GGG's ass... but I've been watching a lot of his fights closely and I can see GGG laying him out. If Boone was capable, GGG is even more

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....will always love youuuuuuuuuu ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh and Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

God that movie and song sucked balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  And Cotto's+Canelo's+Quillin's+Froch's+Chavez's, and a lot of other guys in 154-168

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                    He said he couldn't fight Kovalev because it's impossible to move up then move back down.

Fights Paul Smith at 172 (Which ended up being 175 anyway because they missed weight) and is still stalling his career for a Golovkin fight. So that excuse was clearly never real.

Dudes just a BS artist he would still be suing his promoter if they hadn't passed away.
                    The part about being unable to return to 168 after fighting at 175 just isn't true. Mosley has bounce back and forth between 147 and 154 many times with no problems at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....will always love youuuuuuuuuu ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh and Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Looooooooooooool

Comment

Working...
                      X