No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Timothy Bradley, Brandon Rios Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Bradley The God.

Damn didn't I see that Tecate girl on Floyd/Berto event?

Comment

I really think this is going to be a interesting fight..Esp with Atlas as his trainer..

Comment

I want Rios to win.. Just so I can see Atlas fired after one fight

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
          Tim Bradley The God.

Damn didn't I see that Tecate girl on Floyd/Berto event?
          Tecate was the main sponsor. It's usually Corona over on the other side. I found that interesting.

Comment

rios is gonna sucker bradley into a brawl type of fight. by the 5th round bradley will throw all his boxing/being smart out of the window and slug with bam bam

Comment

Rios has small fists

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                I noticed the Tecate girls during the May-Berto PPV? A Showtime event. How did that happen?
                Did u notice the camel toe on the right...serious cameltoeage

Comment

Rios Has STILL Never Beaten Anyone Credible

His only claim to fame was beating the c-level fighter who previously beat him; Alvarado didn't even train. Rios looked like a deer in the headlights on the big stage against Pacquiao. He was behind on scorecards to Chaves before Chaves was DQ'd. Bradley still has lot of game, had too many big fights, too much experience for Rios. The best Rios gets is a paycheck. He wouldn't fight Brook. Wouldn't fight Provodnikov. Wouldn't fight Thurman. He thinks Bradley is the least challenge of them all. Rios will lose this fight decisively.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    LAS VEGAS, NV. -- Two-division world champion TIMOTHY "Desert Storm" BRADLEY JR. and former world champion BRANDON "Bam Bam" RIOS, both who have fought in Fights of the Year in 2013 and 2012, respectively, will collide for Bradley's World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight world championship crown in an all-Southern California showdown. Bradley vs. Rios will take place on Saturday, November 7, at the Thomas & Mack Center, located on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing, beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. The telecast will open with two-time Ukrainian Olympic gold medalist VASYL LOMACHENKO, defending his WBO featherweight world title against Top-10 world-rated contender ROMULO KOASICHA of Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    I still cant get my head around this fight.

Predictions please guys !

I see two scenarios.....

* Bradley uses his full skillset, and completely outclasses Rios in a one-sided mismatch

* Bradley sits in there with Rios and fights his fight, for the fans SMDH, and gets a reasonably comfortable win in a reasonably fun fight

Any more ?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                      Did u notice the camel toe on the right...serious cameltoeage
                      I can see it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X