Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In honor of Floyds retirement: list his best ring moments!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Well I would use another word for you but I don't even know what to call Japanese kids who watch anime basketball, not do I care for your respect or consideration.

None of you have mentioned one great Floyd ring moment yet. Instead you come in my thread and attack me.

I can remember great moments for all the top fighters, especially my favorite fighters, you guys can't remember any for Floyd. heck I can remember like 6-7 for Shane Mosley he's not even one of my favorite fighters.

I'm the troll, yet you guys came into a thread About great Floyd ring mments and hsvent brought one up yet.
    U notice everyone ignoring u in your own thread. Let the adults speak. Go sit at the kiddie table.

Comment

This isn't About great performances, or how many fighters he ducked, or who he best.

This is a thread about great ring moments.

For instance when Kelly Pavlik got knocked down by JT, and sat in his corner and smiled and told his trainer he was ok, and proceeded to walk JT down and wear him down until he KO'ed him.

For me, that was a awesome ring moment, it's why we watch boxing. I'll always remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        U notice everyone ignoring u in your own thread. Let the adults speak. Go sit at the kiddie table.
        Floyd fans ignore posters who bring up good points or attack the poster who's saying it.

It's pretty common around here, and among anyone who is as insecure as Floyds fan base is. Just look at how insecure the fighter they look up to is...

You still can't think of any great Floyd moments can you? Just admit it...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Jab to the body
          Pullcounter
          Lead right hand
          Check hook
          Short uppercuts in the clinches

Offensively he's more versatile than anyone in the game but you yourself know that, and I've known you long enough, I know how you operate on here
          There is nothing he can't do offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            "It's like a bomb getting defused"

In the British commentary, I'll never forget that
            Absolutely loved that line.

Comment

Recovered from shane bomb..
              Ortiz sucker punch..the whole Gatti fight...
              Hatton turnbuckle.. recovered from low blow and hit to back of head by Judah...

Most of what defines him and sets him apart is his recuperative powers, defensive mastery..and sneaky shots.

Remember that time he landed 3 straight rights in a row?

Comment

Can someone help me with this because I can't think of any....

Nothing he did is memorable for some reason.
                I remember him trading, blow for blow with Ndou was it or Corley, someone like that.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  I remember him trading, blow for blow with Ndou was it or Corley, someone like that.
                  He traded blow for blow with a lot of fighters. Emmanuel augustus, castillo, Jesus chavez, genero hernandez. He's had some very entertaining fights I've seen em all. But most around here haven't.

Comment

i think this thread has made its point

Comment

Can someone help me with this because I can't think of any....

Nothing he did is memorable for some reason.
                      Cotto and Maidana 1, great fights imo! And seeing the way trashed Gatti.

Comment

Working...
                      X