Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so...who is the best welter after TBE and pac??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackFist View Post
    oh I forgot bout desert storm
    He should be number 1 and I know Rios ain't all that but I think he's gonna hurt Tim. B1tch ass Vargas managed to send Tim flying after getting mauled for 12 rounds. Lol Bam Bam might finish Tim.

Comment

Imo it's brook..

But really, Brook, thurman, bradley, Maidana all have a legit chance

Comment

I'll reserve judgement until they actually sack up and fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          2016 the year of the 'Truth' believe me.
          Paul Pierce coming back 4 dat MVP.

Comment

Why should there be a consensus on who is the best welterweight for the future? There seldom is. No welterweight really stands out as clearly the best of today. Laugh or call me crazy but I think Spence is the best welterweight and will beat any welterweight they put in the ring with him. Thurman, Porter, Brook, Khan, Garcia, Maidana or Bradley would all lose to Spence and I'll be putting my money on him every time he fights.

Comment

Bradley vs maidana is the fight to make

Porter vs thurman

Spence vs garcia

Khan vs broner

Brook vs anyone in the top 10

Comment

If I was a bettin man I'd say Spence is gonna be on a tear at 147 fairly soon. Thurman has already showed vulnerabilities. I mean its not like he is really sensational by any means. I think he has the same problem as Khan right now and its that they're too cautious. Idk what to expect from Maidana, I feel like he may not be in shape ever again. Garcia is just too average. Brooke is good and all but I see him playing it safe in UK against easy opponents for the foreseeable future. I hope the best for Bradley but hiring Teddy atlas as a trainer who will be more active with him seems like a mistake. But hes still a big force at 147. Porter seems like he will prob be fed to Spence. Devon is still out there, hopefully he pulls things together. Crawford is great but idk how he will fare with bigger guys at 147

Comment

Spence hasn't fought a C or B level guy and people are already crowning him the next big thing at 147....

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Spence hasn't fought a C or B level guy and people are already crowning him the next big thing at 147....
                    I like to pick a guy early before it's clear to everybody how good he is. You can wait till a fighter has completely proven himself and is a world champion and then say he is good. Where is the sport in that? I like to pick a future star early. I see enough good things in Spence to say he is the best welterweight in the world right now. I don't care if he has not beaten anybody good yet. I like the way he beats average fighters. If I am wrong about Spence it's no big deal. I am wrong much of the time. Spence is my pick for the best welterweight and Brook is my 2nd choice.

Comment

tim bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X