Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Karpency PBC on Spike Rating at 581K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is dead. That Pacquiao Mayweather fight put the nail in the coffin. only thing Haymon is using boxing for is money laundering.

Comment

Billed up momentum with LSC vs Mares but then ruined it with pure trash like this match up and that crap on Saturday Afternoon that I will be honest, I did not even tune into it because I was busy watching College Football

I will watch Sammy Vazquez tomorrow but PBC have to get more consistent with their match ups. I probably wouldn't do any big match ups during the Football Season but once football is over you have to roll out some big match ups!

Fans will turn it for good stuff but you can't expect them to tune in for TRASH. These match ups was flat out disgraceful on Friday and Saturday. I watched Erroll Spence Jr and Prichard Colon on Friday and kinda tuned out for the mainevent

Comment

Piece of shi.t fighting on piece of shi.t card, Haymon burning that money and killing the sport with his mismatches. Who cares if you have 100 shows if 96 of them suck? I rather have 20 good shows.

Comment

Working...
        X