Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your perception changed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were a bunch of cats really putting cheating past Floyd as he ages?

Not that the IV thing really means anything by itself but more would have to really drop for people to really care. Not that that isn't really possible (and always was)

Comment

I take his overall character into account....to me, operating outside of any kind of moral core in everything else, showing dishonor at every turn, and then turning around and expecting me to believe he wouldn't take ANY advantage he could secure...

Is laughable

Comment

Idk the spanish option means but it sound hot so i pick that

and i always thought floyd and manny are juicing

Comment

I always thought Floyd was an excellent fighter, still do and nothing changes that

I also do think he's been dirty since he came back from retirement...that fake retirement was when the all planned a strategy to get away from cheating or taking as much advantage as they could..and it worked
          Last edited by puga; 09-14-2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            After the Maxboxing article came out years ago with the alleged positive tests and the sealed records, Pacquiao suing Floyd to open those records and Floyd settling paying Manny millions of dollars, numerous Mayweather fighters testing positive over the years, working with USADA who's been involved with other shady cases from throwing out fighter samples to allowing a test positive fighter to actually fight and working with reputable PED pushers in Ariza and Memo - no change in perception.
            Show me any article that states that floyd paid pacquiao millions and now ariza is a ped pusher coz he works with floyd but he wasnt wen he was working with manny...gtfoh

Comment

Dissappointed

Pacquiao n Mayweather, the best of this era, highly suspicious cheaters

Comment

My perception has worsened

He's hypocritical, a constant liar, and has too many people brainwashed believing his ****, and I think he's a PED cheat on top of this now (too many red flags). He's a great boxing technician, but nowhere near the best ever.

Comment

I always thought if there was any fighter that was dirty it was Floyd.

Comment

Dissappointed

Pacquiao n Mayweather, the best of this era, highly suspicious cheaters
                    Did people really think boxers were the only professional athletes that didn't use PED's? Pac and Mayweather have millions of dollars on the line each time they enter the ring. I always assumed the desire to get a "competitive edge" was too strong for just about anyone in that position.

Comment

lmaooooo yall gon catch high cholesterol with all that salt!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X