Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
    Thanks! Anytime!
    I love that video! Excellent!

I am a bit tired of all the slow motion videos, with gaylapinos commenting on them.

Their GOD lost, and now refs & judges need to re watch that fight in slow motion? With gay axx Pinoy boy "independent" analysis??? What a joke!

I say cool,
    But let's also watch & re-judge all fights, and invalidate or validate wins based on Internet axx clown judging.

I think Marquez won the 3rd fight for sure! Guess what, most people agree!

These guys are axx wipes, clowns. Once PAC retires, they will too! Boxing started with PAC, and it will end with PAC.

Comment

• WAR MAYWEATHER! He surgically dissected Oscar in the late rounds. I don't even know how anyone could think SLOW Margarito would have been anything more than a piñata. His feet would never get set!

Respect!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol appreciation thread which means a tribute thread for him and yet 50% are not on board.

His legacy shows his cherry picking, ducking ways is front and center. That we appreciate lmao

My thread showcasing Floyd lost is almost 23k, while Floyd appreciation thread barely scratching 3k viewed lol
        22,999 of them are people making disparaging comments toward you...glorious achievement lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          22,999 of them are people making disparaging comments toward you...glorious achievement lol.
          Pray your tribute thread for your vagina cheating hero can reach 23k hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Pray your tribute thread for your vagina cheating hero can reach 23k hahaha
            Why would i care about that? Were the other kids not nice to you when you were growing up?

Comment

• Yup, less than 3k viewed in a Floyd appreciation thread. More than 50% thinks his a cheating cherry picking coward.

Yup, so much appreciation for the best runner in the game alright

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmdJXCBU068&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXZkiCgfvYo&app=desktop
                Last edited by Carpe Diem; 12-20-2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  What is this IV nonsense, another weak attempt at discrediting the win of an ATG?
                  Floyd admitted to taking something that was on the prohibited list.

What was extremely weak was Floyd's excuses.

Comment

• BTW - To have a had a chance at making this thread realistic, at the very least you could have said something other than "War Mayweather". Even Floyd fans who selected Floyd are cringing when they clicked on that option .....

Comment

• This is more of a tribute video but it is one of the best Floyd highlight videos I've ever seen. It takes you through his entire career in a short time.

Comment

Working...
                      X