No announcement yet.

WAR Mayweather!!! The Official PBF Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Is that what I said above? Was that not clear enough for you?

AGAIN, if you go back and read my posts made, I CLEARLY said what I said. I even have a post where I made a similar post to the one above. So you are wrong AGAIN.

I get it, its just more deflection. Just respond to the post above that is as clear as one can make it. Heck, if you want that one clarified too, I can do that for you. You always seem to do this. Do me a favor, go back like you did in other threads that "you thought that I said something but then you realized I didn't". In other words, this excuse of yours is becoming habitual.
    To clarify, I said what I said above in other threads and possibly in this one too. Its up to you to check if you want but again, I clarified it for you.

Oh wow you came out of hiding since May 2nd.

Here is a gift for you, just in case you forgot the results

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      After going toe to toe with monsters like Castillo, Hatton, DLH, and Maidana, Floyd's courage is not in question.
      but but his father said he was fighting scared against the midget...

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

He wanted him to press a little more and hurt Pacquaio but thats solely on the fighter, they have a closer look. Also Sr. felt if they fight was close they were gonna give it to Manny which I believe they would have. It wasn't close enough to even rob him with a draw.....8-4 clear as day at worst

Still doesn't change the fact Manny had no answer for the straight right, couldn't cut off the ring effectively, didn't counter the jab enough or use his own enough and missed 400 punches

I guess Sr. saying that was some type of moral victory for you

Comment

Gonna miss Floyd for sure. He had mastered his craft.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            He wanted him to press a little more and hurt Pacquaio but thats solely on the fighter, they have a closer look. Also Sr. felt if they fight was close they were gonna give it to Manny which I believe they would have. It wasn't close enough to even rob him with a draw.....8-4 clear as day at worst

Still doesn't change the fact Manny had no answer for the straight right, couldn't cut off the ring effectively, didn't counter the jab enough or use his own enough and missed 400 punches

I guess Sr. saying that was some type of moral victory for you
            wow, you can read floyd senior's mind?....

and you can feel how floyd senior felt?

"Also Sr. felt if they fight was close they were gonna give it to Manny which I believe they would have."

and give it to manny? in vegas?

they would not even allow pac his drinks and med!

floyd needs only to survive the last bell with the help of the ref

...and the judges do what they were paid to do...score the fight...

for floyd....who else?

Comment

wow, you can read floyd senior's mind?....

and you can feel how floyd senior felt?

"Also Sr. felt if they fight was close they were gonna give it to Manny which I believe they would have."

and give it to manny? in vegas?

they would not even allow pac his drinks and med!

floyd needs only to survive the last bell with the help of the ref

...and the judges do what they were paid to do...score the fight...

for floyd....who else?
              He said it in the corner n in interviews after the fight obviously you didnt see them

Comment

Pacquiao lost. Everyone knows he lost. Roach knows he lost. He lost.

Get over it.

Also LOL @ using something Floyd Sr. says as a legit argument.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Money May All Day!!!

the present poll tally shows a very close split...34 and 32...

total 66....

the poll on the iv scandal thread is only 58...

the 3rd option is the only one positive for floyd - getting only 2 votes...

i wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    Pacquiao lost. Everyone knows he lost. Roach knows he lost. He lost.

Get over it.

Also LOL @ using something Floyd Sr. says as a legit argument.
                    argument? didn't you watch the fight? senior said what he said...

that his son's fighting scared....didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      He said it in the corner n in interviews after the fight obviously you didnt see them
                      obviously you did not understand my point...

Comment

Working...
                      X