No announcement yet.

WAR Mayweather!!! The Official PBF Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    You mean this video where he says he was dehydrated due to overworking & overtraining, while also having to give urine and blood?

How the hell in your mind does that statement get transformed into this?
    "so he is working out, having to give blood, give urine, ......." - Ellerbe

If you check my posts, I have said that Ellerbe and Floyd said that giving blood and urine contributed to being dehydrated.

We are talking about the day of the weigh in. In fact, after the weigh in:
    1) Floyd has stopped any heavy training by then. Even during the last week, he would bring it down several notches.
    2) Floyd had not given any blood for about 10 days. So he gave a false statement.
    3) Urine giving is a joke. It does not dehydrate you.
    4) As Floyd has admitted to, Floyd can make 147 easily.
    5) Floyd is an experienced gym rat. He knows how his body works and how to handle these situations.

So what Ellerbe and Floyd said was BS.

Now it brings up the question of what happened the days and weeks leading up to the fight where Floyd was giving blood and was training hard? Was he constantly doing IV thing because this is when one can make a more believable case that Floyd was drained/dehydrated?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Most cucks don't have high test levels so I can believe that
      You may have a point. lol

The thing is that for them to get the courage to admit to that, they did it because their love for Floyd is on another level. It shows that they are willing to take a bullet for their hero Floyd.

Comment

He accomplished what he needed to in the sport and made a ton of $$$ in the process. People will always hate the man but so what? He doesn't have anything left to prove. That being said I hope he stays retired. Time for someone else to carry the torch.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          "so he is working out, having to give blood, give urine, ......." - Ellerbe

If you check my posts, I have said that Ellerbe and Floyd said that giving blood and urine contributed to being dehydrated.

We are talking about the day of the weigh in. In fact, after the weigh in:
          1) Floyd has stopped any heavy training by then. Even during the last week, he would bring it down several notches.
          2) Floyd had not given any blood for about 10 days. So he gave a false statement.
          3) Urine giving is a joke. It does not dehydrate you.
          4) As Floyd has admitted to, Floyd can make 147 easily.
          5) Floyd is an experienced gym rat. He knows how his body works and how to handle these situations.

So what Ellerbe and Floyd said was BS.

Now it brings up the question of what happened the days and weeks leading up to the fight where Floyd was giving blood and was training hard? Was he constantly doing IV thing because this is when one can make a more believable case that Floyd was drained/dehydrated?
          I quoted you dude. You said blood and urine drained him, implying that was the sole cause. He also didn't specify when he gave blood, so where exactly is the lie?

You pretty much seem to hear what you want to hear. Your Floyd obsession has driven you to the brink of insanity.

As a concerned human being, I'd advise you to let it go. It's unhealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            I quoted you dude. You said blood and urine drained him, implying that was the sole cause. He also didn't specify when he gave blood, so where exactly is the lie?

You pretty much seem to hear what you want to hear. Your Floyd obsession has driven you to the brink of insanity.

As a concerned human being, I'd advise you to let it go. It's unhealthy.
            Is that what I said above? Was that not clear enough for you?

AGAIN, if you go back and read my posts made, I CLEARLY said what I said. I even have a post where I made a similar post to the one above. So you are wrong AGAIN.

I get it, its just more deflection. Just respond to the post above that is as clear as one can make it. Heck, if you want that one clarified too, I can do that for you. You always seem to do this. Do me a favor, go back like you did in other threads that "you thought that I said something but then you realized I didn't". In other words, this excuse of yours is becoming habitual.
            To clarify, I said what I said above in other threads and possibly in this one too. Its up to you to check if you want but again, I clarified it for you.

Last edited by ADP02; 09-14-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Yeah it goes on. He never fought anyone in their prime. Or fought a fighter when he was on top of his game. Pillow gloves, Kenny Bayless, Moretti, All in Vegas, Extra large rings, Shots in his hands, Cheating by IV masking, Boring ass fighter, Hugging/clinching, Cherry picker, Woman Beater, ohhhh yeah the list goes on. :AOR:

Fuk Floyd ...Hes gone and his lame ass Legacy lmfao will die out soon. Nobody but dumb fuking flo-mos care about meaningless records set by this no reading back of puke.
              Loooooooooool. Awwwww

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Is that what I said above? Was that not clear enough for you?

AGAIN, if you go back and read my posts made, I CLEARLY said what I said. I even have a post where I made a similar post to the one above. So you are wrong AGAIN.

I get it, its just more deflection. Just respond to the post above that is as clear as one can make it. Heck, if you want that one clarified too, I can do that for you. You always seem to do this. Do me a favor, go back like you did in other threads that "you thought that I said something but then you realized I didn't". In other words, this excuse of yours is becoming habitual.
                To clarify, I said what I said above in other threads and possibly in this one too. Its up to you to check if you want but again, I clarified it for you.

The post that started this chain of responses is the one I quoted, and it explicitly states one thing. You may have realised the error of your ways afterwards, so all you need to do is admit you were wrong. Fairly straightforward.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Floyd is the best pure boxer I have seen in my lifetime, second to none.
                  All the best, Champ. Enjoy your money and family. Cheers.

Comment

Floyd is gonna miss being the center of attention once he's done boxing. That I know for a fact. He has enough money to live good even with his gambling habits. Idk if he stays retired though. He might come back for another fight and just say he couldn't turn down such a big check. Hopefully it's not against someone like bum ass Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
                      He accomplished what he needed to in the sport and made a ton of $$$ in the process. People will always hate the man but so what? He doesn't have anything left to prove. That being said I hope he stays retired. Time for someone else to carry the torch.
                      I agree with this. It's definitely time to move on, but you can't hate what the man accomplished and did for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X