Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAR Mayweather!!! The Official PBF Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Mayweather becomes a trainer and passes on the knowledge imparted to him. Boxing deserves more complete fighters....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      tue! Tue! Tue! Tue! Tue!
      What is tue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        I hope Mayweather becomes a trainer and passes on the knowledge imparted to him. Boxing deserves more complete fighters....
        During the tank Davis fight he was basically acting like he was the corner lol. I could see him doing that when his schedule dies down

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          During the tank Davis fight he was basically acting like he was the corner lol. I could see him doing that when his schedule dies down
          Who's to say when that will happen though? He might be kidnapped by his own success and end up doing something different. Oscar isn't a trainer....

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Floyd did beat WARquez, and at 154 Canelo would have gotten schooled just the same. If Floyd beat Bradley and Pac earlier, he would be ranked higher, yes.
            No, I mean if Floyd beat Pacquiao in 2009, then fought Marquez after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Who's to say when that will happen though? He might be kidnapped by his own success and end up doing something different. Oscar isn't a trainer....
              Oscar wasn't the best at adapting mid fight nor was he a tactician like Floyd.

Oscar had all the physical tools to be an Legend but he didn't have the mind. He lacked an identity as a fighter, which is why he had nail biters vs the best he fought....Tito, Pernell, Quartey....he didn't know when to turn it on or off....meaning when to lead, or fight off the back foot

Also fighters like Oscar keep his head on the line of defense, and stands too square.....which is why he threw so many arm punches....Oscar had it all but didn't have all the lil nuances down

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                No, I mean if Floyd beat Pacquiao in 2009, then fought Marquez after that.
                To be fair, Manny didn't want to take the test to beat the best.

Comment

What is tue?
                  it's short for tuesday, the third day of the week if you look at some calendars.

now is there any other tue that you know about mr. facts only?

Comment

To be fair, Manny didn't want to take the test to beat the best.
                    To be fair, Floyd all of a sudden wants Floyd style random drug test. to duck Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      To be fair, Floyd all of a sudden wants Floyd style random drug test. to duck Pac
                      Same testing Manny all the sudden demanded after The 4th Jmm fight same testing that has become the normality in boxing now?

Comment

Working...
                      X