No announcement yet.

Fighting Mayweather was the easiest payday of anyone's career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
    Mayweather-berto been stickied for months. Mayweather is entertaining. It's the most popular topic of discussion in boxing no matter what. It is what it is.
    Well until just a few hours ago he was the p4p king and the face of boxing.

I don't know about entertaining. He's got a ton of skills which are great to watch but at the same time it's like, even if he's boring it's a priviledge. Atleast with this Berto fight, I think it might be the only Mayweather fight I wont ever see, no hype for it in me.
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-13-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

There's no danger in facing Floyd. He doesn't commit to hurting or even fighting his opponents. It's just frustrating for the opponent to figure out the puzzle as Floyd is very elusive.

Comment

I hope Mayweather GTFO finally.

Se maybe we can see real boxing fights again.....

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
          its sad how haters spend more time talking about the guy they hate more than the gut the actually support
          Did you say the same thing in a Pac thread when Mayweather fans were doing the same thing?
          Last edited by richardt; 09-13-2015, 11:47 AM.

Comment

What 'bout that English block Ricky Hatton?

Comment

The fact Mayweather beats all these guys so easily without having the power to hurt them just shows how good he is.

Comment

Indeed, i've always said it's the best gig in boxing.

You get paid well, won't get beaten up and if you lose it's no big deal, everyone does.

Comment

He fights like Lara, except that Lara doesn't clinch as much.

Let's just celebrate the worst era in boxing is finally over.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    That's the best part. They're all saying how glad they are for fans of Floyd to leave to talk about real boxing, when they're the ones who spend all day crying about him
                    lmaoooooooo this is a hilarious post!!!!

Comment

lol @ boxing fans who hate BOXING!!!! its one thing to favor a style and just respect others (i favor counter punching chess matches, but respect and enjoy brawlers) but to favor a style and **** on others means your not a boxing fan, since moving up in weight floyd became more defensive lol u clowns have complained about the same exact thing every fight, now hes retired and instead of moving on like u claimed you wanted to... ur doing the same thing you did while he was active lmaooo, u guys are some serious losers...

Comment

Working...
                      X