No announcement yet.

LOOK: Pacquiao pokes fun at 'boring' Mayweather-Berto bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    I've watched it now. I wasnt going to stay up until 4/5 am to watch him fight Berto, i said it was a crap fight from the start. He did make Mayweather work more than Pacquiao did though. But so did everyone else.
    So you watched it in your dreams then because Berto won one round, if that.

Take away the Vegas judges and add a ref that isn't in Floyd's pocket, the one armed Manny would have come out victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      For the last 6 years
      Floyd fans: "That's a lie. Taking out blood does not drain you."
      Floyd: "All I want is a fair fight."

AFTER IV
      Ellerbe : ".... Giving blood and urine drains you...."
      Floyd : "Yes, I agree...."
      Floyd fans: "It's believable. I find nothing suspicious here ....."

The guy (Floyd) who wanted a fair fight and used that excuse to delay the fight for 5+ years was the one who wanted and received something that is prohibited.

Comment

So the NEVADA commissions do not even want to investigate the matter. I'm so surprised!!! (sarcasm)

Why wouldn't they want to at least investigate the matter to be sure that there is nothing there? Maybe its because they are trying to protect a certain Nevada cash cow boxer named Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

In the Philippines? No. That's a country where 99% of people walk around in penny flip flops and eat chicken feet they're so poor.
          99%

we got a true floyd fan here^ just like his idol, this poster resorts to stereotyping a nationality of people to feel good about himself. people like that have some deep rooted inferiority complex in their psyche.

lets see some more from this poster.

Comment

For the last 6 years
            Floyd fans: "That's a lie. Taking out blood does not drain you."
            Floyd: "All I want is a fair fight."

AFTER IV
            Ellerbe : ".... Giving blood and urine drains you...."
            Floyd : "Yes, I agree...."
            Floyd fans: "It's believable. I find nothing suspicious here ....."

The guy (Floyd) who wanted a fair fight and used that excuse to delay the fight for 5+ years was the one who wanted and received something that is prohibited.

Why do they protect a drug cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by stormfroe View Post
              99%

we got a true floyd fan here^ just like his idol, this poster resorts to stereotyping a nationality of people to feel good about himself. people like that have some deep rooted inferiority complex in their psyche.

Well the root for some Floyd fans does come down to racism I feel bad for them they feel like they have to protect someone so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by stormfroe View Post
                99%

Someone's a penny flip flop wearer.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Well the root for some Floyd fans does come down to racism I feel bad for them they feel like they have to protect someone so badly.
                  How is that racism? When i call Americans fat ****s is that racist too?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Why do they protect a drug cheat?

I smell cover up!!!

"Floyd did not violate the WADA prohibited list" - NEVADA Commissions

Intravenous (IV) infusions have been included on the WADA List of Prohibited Substances and
                    Methods
                    under section M2. Prohibited Methods, Chemical and Physical Manipulation since
                    They are prohibited both in- and out-of-competition.

The current wording in the Prohibited List states that ;Intravenous infusions and/or injections of
                    more than 50 mL per 6 hour period are prohibited except for those legitimately received in the course of
                    hospital admissions or clinical investigations
                    (1).

IV infusions are included on the Prohibited List given the intent of some athletes to manipulate their plasma volume levels in order to mask the use of a prohibited substance and/or to distort the values in the Athlete Biological Passport. In events governed by weight categories, athletes may be encouraged to undertake significant, accelerated weight loss to qualify for a competition and then use IV infusion to rapidly rehydrate. This practice invokes issues of athlete health and safety.

Comment

I smell cover up!!!

"Floyd did not violate the WADA prohibited list" - NEVADA Commissions

Intravenous (IV) infusions have been included on the WADA List of Prohibited Substances and
                      Methods
                      under section M2. Prohibited Methods, Chemical and Physical Manipulation since
                      They are prohibited both in- and out-of-competition.

The current wording in the Prohibited List states that ***8220;Intravenous infusions and/or injections of
                      more than 50 mL per 6 hour period are prohibited except for those legitimately received in the course of
                      hospital admissions or clinical investigations***8221;
                      (1).

IV infusions are included on the Prohibited List given the intent of some athletes to manipulate their plasma volume levels in order to mask the use of a prohibited substance and/or to distort the values in the Athlete Biological Passport. In events governed by weight categories, athletes may be encouraged to undertake significant, accelerated weight loss to qualify for a competition and then use IV infusion to rapidly rehydrate. This practice invokes issues of athlete health and safety.
                      "Wada prohibited list for drugs"

NSAC only follows the banned drugs list, the IV limit doesn't come under that, that's under "prohibited methods".

Comment

Working...
                      X