Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    As I suspected, Ugly Kid bottled it.
    Or he lost a good fight.

Comment

Jack vs degale

jack vs ward

Comment

That was a lot closer than one of those cards would lead you to believe. Wouldn't mind watching a rematch.

Comment

i thought groves won,
          groves's power has really gone down since the first froch fight,
          surprised he didnt hurt badou with the amount of right hands he landed...

Comment

Supposed he won't have to get knocked out by DeGale for a while at least.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Badou Jack (20-1-1, 12KOs) won a twelve round split decision over mandatory challenger George Groves (21-2, 16KOs) to retain the WBC super middleweight title. The scores were 114-113 for Groves, 115-112 for Jack, 116-111 for Jack.

Groves was working good with his jab in the early part of the first round and seemed to have found his groove. Jack laid in wait and countered him very well at the end, dropping Groves after two hard right hands. Groves beat the count with only a few seconds remaining in the first.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Well **** me sideways. Expected a defining win for Groves

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                Jack vs degale

jack vs ward
                Good fights I think Jack is ready for both

Comment

I had it 116-112 in favour of Badou Jack.

Really good fight, both guys came prepared and it showed, Groves will be disappointed obviously but he was competitive and put in some good work regardless of the result.

Don't know how some people saw Groves winning though, you need to stop sipping on that BoxNation kool aid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    I had it 115-112 for Jack. Close but clear decision. He was the more complete fighter of the two. I would say this was his best performance by far considering the opponent. Groves is better than Dirrell.

I don't know what Farhood was watching but the fight was not that wide at all. It was a good, close fight. In the end the right guy won.
                    holy sh-it lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                      i thought groves won,
                      groves's power has really gone down since the first froch fight,
                      surprised he didnt hurt badou with the amount of right hands he landed...
                      his new trainer is trash imo

Comment

Working...
                      X