No announcement yet.

There Is Absolutely No Buzz On My Facebook About Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
    Y'all been whining about this fight since it was signed. Go bump the GGG vs Lemieux thread or something. Convince 4 million people to buy that fight. Help the sport for once.
    That's Hagler-Hearns, or so I've heard

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      They were never fans to begin with, one man isn't gonna stop someone from watching the sport. And if they continuously buy his fights, isn't that shame on them?
      They were never hardcore fans but they were def fans.

And its not shame on them for buying boring ppv fights.

These promoters and networks spend millions to market these fights like there going to be amazing and usually there trash, after years of that, people decide they don't give a fck about boxing and rather save there $.

Boxing use to do 1-2 ppv a month. Now a few big ones a year and thats it. Fans don't want to spend on this **** anymore.

Comment

They were never fans to begin with, one man isn't gonna stop someone from watching the sport. And if they continuously buy his fights, isn't that shame on them?
        exactly............

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Seriously let me ask you...why the hell would i care how much the fight sells?? I will be out of $80 bucks and Floyd will make $32 million regardless...I just love to see him fight,how much he sells and or makes does nothing for me
          Fair enough.

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
          Y'all been whining about this fight since it was signed. Go bump the GGG vs Lemieux thread or something. Convince 4 million people to buy that fight. Help the sport for once.
          No worries, that's coming once the post Berto fight talk dies down. War GGG

EDIT: Nah but no way this sells 4 mill. Even 1 mil is looking like a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

These promoters and networks spend millions to market these fights like there going to be amazing and usually there trash, after years of that, people decide they don't give a fck about boxing and rather save there $.

Boxing use to do 1-2 ppv a month. Now a few big ones a year and thats it. Fans don't want to spend on this **** anymore.
            How is any of this Floyds fault?? and you are mad about LESS ppv's? And his fights may bore you,but i love them and so do many others

Comment

Max Kellerman has been buggin about the MW division with these sorts of comparisons.

Comment

Plot twist: This turns out being Floyd's most competitive and entertaining fight.

Comment

Lol. Hagler-Hearns. Not even Hagler-Obelmeijas

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

If they were fans of the sport they would have understood that a defensive fighter nearing 40 isn't likely to provide what they're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      Plot twist: This turns out being Floyd's most competitive and entertaining fight.
                      It be very exciting.

Comment

Working...
                      X